Weigh In 7/16

Options
loverstreet
loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
Okay so I'll start this thread. I am weighing in at 150.5. I lost 2.5 of the disasterous weigh in last week. Not too bad considering my son's birthday was over the weekend and I had a couple of cupcakes and other snacks.

I hope to see losses for everyone for this week's weigh in!!!

Replies

• karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Back at 140 for me (lost my gain too), I just wonder if I hadn't eaten so much yesterday what it would have been.
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    179.8. Haven't been in the 170's since high school. Woo Hoo!!
  • puttingmyselfoutthere
    puttingmyselfoutthere Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Since last week I have gone from 219 to 215- so a 4 lb loss! :D
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this...you guys always beat me to it! :tongue:

My weight's up to 166.6 after week 1 of p90x. Just need to be patient.
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    187.0 - down 1.2 lbs! :happy:
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Down a lb to 163.0 today but don't quite know why because I ate like a cow all weekend.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Up to 182.8 this morning. I ate like there was no tomorrow over the weekend, but certainly not 3lbs worth. I'm chalking some of this up to the fact that I have really bumped up the workouts the last few weeks. Hoping to stay more on track food-wise this week (gonna be tough with an out of town wedding this weekend, for which the festivities begin Thursday night) and with any luck, the scale will start moving in the right direction again soon.
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 153 this morning

Gym and eating right, following the same plan this week, so hard to get back on track but feel soooo much better
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Licialoulou82
    Licialoulou82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI! I am new but have been on this new way of eating for one week! I have lost 3 lbs and am currently at 190. Hope to get to know some of you guys!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Still at 190.... my plans of getting started on a new track with one of the trainers at the gym was foiled due to her having a family emergency. When I go in today for my Body Pump class, am going to see if she's back or if I can work with another trainer. In the mean time, tracking everything I eat and trying to make better choices since I learned last week that some of the good choices I thought I was making weren't as good as I thought...
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm up--168.4.
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    144. :drinker: Better than last week, for the little effort I was able to get in!
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    230.5 - up 0.6 this week. No excuses - just I'm up but it'll be gone next Monday!
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • looplooploop
    Options
    150.0!
  • wildbio
    wildbio Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Effffff. Scale is going in the entirely wrong direction. I'm 130.2 today. TOM showed up today so hopefully that explains it. Dammit.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I was online too early yesterday and this wasn't here. I weighed in at 149 :( Not happy but getting motivated.
  • desyreme1
    desyreme1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I am brand new. I would love to join in on this. I weighed in at 175, the same weight I have been for A YEAR now. ;)