trying to be that person...

Options
Carol7Jean
Carol7Jean Posts: 33 Member
I was not born into a very strong christian home. It was a "choice" if we went to church or not. My parents taught me about God and heaven but that was about it. I have done my part in getting saved when I was about 21 but I feel I need to rededicate my life and I am trying to be that person I see myself being. And that is a dedicated christian, mother, and wife all the while being a healthy individual. I could really use some inspirational people in my life when it comes to christianity and health. Look forward to chatting with y'all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Ksumare
    Ksumare Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you joined our group. I pray that you find what you need for this journey. I will be praying for you and believing that God will show you the direction he has for your life. Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. I founded this group just for women like you, with love, Krissyn
  • Carol7Jean
    Carol7Jean Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the prayers. I am one of those people who wish that all the people around me were dedicated to the lord but in this world its so hard to find people like that anymore even in the church.