One More Day!

Options
brittmar25
brittmar25 Posts: 71 Member
I hope you all pushed through the weekend without any hiccups. Tomorrow is the big day. Good luck and make today count!

I bought ankle weights to wear while I'm at work. :smile:

Replies

• shavon007
    shavon007 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Right one more day.....I'm a little scared but I did work hard so I shoud be ok.
  • rubyred75
    rubyred75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im nervous for tomorrow. I did really well last week but then my scale kind of stalled over the weekend. I still ate pretty well but didnt make it to the gym as often as I hoped. Well tomorrow morning will be the moment of truth for the past week.

Good Luck Everyone
  • kd1414
    kd1414 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think I did okay -- I'm waiting until tomorrow to look at my progress. I'm sticking to my calories and working out much harder than I thought i would when we started!
  • Rebeccawks
    Rebeccawks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Excited/Nervous. I worked out a lot over the weekend but having a herd of teenage boys (cousins) makes eating well hard. I was really proud of myself overall but i seriously had like 6 handfuls of Reese Puffs!!! I haven't had cereal like that in YEARS! I totally understand why kids like it so much. But it was a sugar overload for me. I hope it doesn't affect the weigh in TOO much... I exercised intensely.. We'll see! Good luck!
  • newlife414
    newlife414 Posts: 33
    Options
    I haven't peaked ONCE this week, so i'm super curious. Especially with the weekend I've had..... :laugh:
  • hhoward11
    hhoward11 Posts: 13
    Options
    Weekends are always hard, but when we visit family, it is so much worse! Thankfully, this weekend went suprisingly well and I only barely went over my Cal each day (nearly impossible not to, unfortunately). Very excited to see the results tomorrow!