Bible Scripture & Thoughts for today

Options
Zee48
Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
Hebrews 11:1(KJV) - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Psalm 34:1-7 (NIV)
1 I will extol (a) the LORD at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.
4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.

(a) To praise highly; exalt

Faith releases freedom from stress, worry and the other strongholds satan trys to put on us, and many times we allow him to do just that.

BUT, when we trust in the Lord He releases us of ALL fear and that releases the hold satan has on our lives.

My Mother lived the life Pastor preached about last night - Praising the Lord no matter what happens - praising Him in everything, and God really brought it home to me. I receive the blessing God has for me and satan you have NO hold on me. I want to be the type of woman my Mother was - always believing and NEVER doubting that God is in control and that HE would take care of her, her kids, her finances and any other aspect of her life. Praising God in ALL things.

See Pastor I was listening.

Replies

• Zee48
    Options
    I hope that who ever needs this finds it and takes it into your spirit.

God bless you all.
  • 1fit4life2011
    1fit4life2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's all about Faith, Zee. I was thinking about a question that someone asked me a while back. The person asked why did God put the tree of knowledge in the Garden if he didn't want Eve to eat from it.
    It's all about Faith. He provided for Adam and Eve making sure that they had everything they needed and wanted to know if they would have faith in him even when obstacles were thrown their way.
  • Zee48
    Options
    That is so very true. Faith is what we have to have - faith that no matter what He will provide whatever the need is.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    amen