Level Three!

Options
GenFo
GenFo Posts: 124 Member
I'm starting level three tomorrow - wish me luck!

Replies

• mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I did half of level 3 (off youtube, before I bought the program, its what made me want the program LOL) and my butt was sore for a week, seriously...Hopefully by the time I get to level 3 I will beable to make it through the workout, I have one more week on 2
  • GenFo
    Options
    Holy smokes! This one's a killer. My heart rate stayed really high and I'm really toasty.
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    Good luck!
  • GenFo
    Options
    Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.
  • runjenrun13
    Options
    I've just completed level 2 (lower body) for the first time and... It hurts! I dunno if I wanna reach level 3 - LOL
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm already having nightmares about Level 3..lol
  • GenFo
    Options
    Just finished my second go at level three lower body. I'm not going to lie - it's a killer, but I did wear shorts to workout today (that's big for me, even alone in my own home) and was amazed to see the muscles in my legs. That was all the encouragement I needed to complete the workout.

Hooray for progress!
  • runjenrun13
    Options
    Hi! I have seen you need a barbell for Level 3, but I don't want to buy it just for that. Is there any other thing I could use instead?
  • mdelcott
    Options
    I will be starting level 3 on monday...I think that maybe a broom handle would be fine to sub for the barbell.. Thats my plan anyways
  • sjewell79
    sjewell79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I finished upper level 2 today. One day of rest then onto Level 3 I am really scared that my *kitten* will be stuck in the grass lol!
  • GenFo
    Options
    I didn't buy a bar. I just use my hand weights and it works just fine. Make sure you use a sturdy chair.

Yep, my *kitten* was stuck in the grass. She does some floor exercises and just when you're wiped out it's time to stand up. My legs were like, "seriously?" Ha ha.

I did the upper body today and thought it was a bit easier than level two...oh, except for the triceps dips. Ouch.
  • mdelcott
    Options
    Level 3 is INTENSE I was soaked in sweat..But it felt good to get through it
  • sjewell79
    sjewell79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i did level 3 lower yesterday and upper today holy cow! i was standing at work last night and my legs just hurt lol! oh ya and I hate chair dips i better love the results lol! feels good to have made it to level 3 will be glad when i can do it without stopping!
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    I started level 3 upper yesterday sorry forgot to come here and update.

Today is lower level!

No bar just using my dumb bells and they work fine.