Wow!

Options
DiNamicToo
DiNamicToo Posts: 17 Member
I hope we get more sorors! Good to see this on MFP!

Replies

• dub73
    dub73 Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Nikki. Are you going to Boule this year? What have you done to be successful? Please share. I just joined.:smile:
  • DiNamicToo
    Options
    I simply eat healthier foods and exercise five days -- two days with a boot camp -- a week. I have one cheat day, too. :blushing: Mostly imporantly, with the exercise and healthy eating, the My Fitness Pal helps me to track what I'm eating, which I believe is important. It really has helped me to lose weight. I also have supportive friends. (It's good to have a support system.)

I'm not going to Boule this year. I'm active with my chapter, and we even have little fitness challenges for the chapter to encourage everyone to be mindful about being healthy.

Good luck, Nikki! Stick with it, and I imagine that you will see results. It's a marathon, not a sprint. :flowerforyou:
  • premiere1908
    Options
    Hey Sorors! I am so excited to join this group ladies! My name is Erica, I live in Dallas and I am new to MFP. I've been working out 4-5 days a week for 3 weeks now and am beginning to see some weight loss. I am open to any workout or dieting tips. I want to get as much of this weight off before the end of this year as I can. I look forward to chatting with each of you :smile:
  • DiNamicToo
    Options
    So happy to have this group! Lets motivate each other!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Aalsup08
    Aalsup08 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey sorors! I'm so happy to see you all in this group. I just started back to MFP and thought I could use some support. I don't have any friends on here so I thought what better than to reach out to my lovely sorors. And just look, in one day, all of you joined!

I need motivation so any and all fitness/diet tips would be much welcomed.

Oh yeah - I am going to Boule. Cali here we come!
  • DiNamicToo
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group!!! :heart:
  • dub73
    Options
    Have fun! Take care!:smile:
  • dub73
    Options
    Thanks. I needed that!
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey Sorors! I'm glad this group was started. I am fairly new to the site, but have lost 4 lbs in the past 3 weeks. I am looking to encourage and be encouraged! Not attending Boule :(
  • DiNamicToo
    Options
    Congrats, EllyG!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thanks, DiNamic!
  • miriamu26
    miriamu26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello Sorors! Greetings from Sunny South Florida (well not today, it's raining...)! I just joined today! I'm so excited and I will be attending Boule in San Fran!
  • dub73
    Options
    Great job! Slow and steady. The race is not given to the swift, but the one who endureth to the end.
  • Aalsup08
    Aalsup08 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please encourage my sorors to join this group. I feel like we've already started some great discussions and I would like to include as many sorors as possible. Everyone has something to offer or take away from the lessons learned here.