Week Five Weigh In

Options
PamelaWba
PamelaWba Posts: 53 Member
I didn't loose anything this week:(. But at least i didn't gain either. How did you do?

Replies

• TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 lbs this week!! *does a little happy dance*
    That makes a total of 14lbs lost during this challenge and 25lbs lost since starting this journey. It feels odd not to bounce so much when I walk or run. It will be strange when nothing bounces, but it will also be fantastic.

Pamela, no gain is a good thing, and sometimes we hit a mini plateau and need to change things up a bit. Hang in there, I know you can do it!
  • eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    this week for me was crazy, i gained 3 pounds and then lost them:), so on the same spot
  • eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Tina, you rock! I'm so happy for you:)
  • mathe306
    mathe306 Posts: 12
    Options
    Gained.. :( But hit the gym after work and back on track!
  • mathe306
    mathe306 Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • cprys8942
    cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone I weighed in Sunday but forgot to post it. Down 5 pounds!!:D
  • FatCopThinCop
    FatCopThinCop Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Shoot, is it to late to enter this? Hope not. I am about 50 days into my own weightlose goal and down 24 lbs. Can I start with that or do I need to start from 0 lbs today?

Paul
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Thanks, eternity and mathe! Good luck to you both this week. I hope you will both see losses come next Monday!!

cprys, congratulations on your 5lb loss too! It feels great, doesn't it?
  • PamelaWba
    PamelaWba Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Oh you can totally start out with that girl:). And welcome to the group!.
  • cranberrycat
    cranberrycat Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have been somewhat out of the groove for the past 3 weeks. I got bit by a large dog and have suffered from infection that set in. Now finally on the healing path (other than still feeling the effects of antibiotics). My weight has (fortunately) not changed much, was worried that the inactivity would result in some gain--but has held steady. I am hopeful to see some results next Monday!
  • lauries3
    lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    down half a pound. I haven't been logging in here I finally finished all of my back injections and internal tests. So I am going to get back on track
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm late posting. We are on a 2 week vacation, so I'm a little off balance with my challenges. I did weigh last Monday and was down 1.1 pound, for a loss of 4.2 pounds since challenge began.
  • Healthy_Melva
    Options
    I lost 5 lbs this week!! *does a little happy dance*
    That makes a total of 14lbs lost during this challenge and 25lbs lost since starting this journey. It feels odd not to bounce so much when I walk or run. It will be strange when nothing bounces, but it will also be fantastic.

Wonderful! That's a significant loss. What do you think is the biggest factor in your success?
  • Healthy_Melva
    Options
    I have been somewhat out of the groove for the past 3 weeks. I got bit by a large dog and have suffered from infection that set in. Now finally on the healing path (other than still feeling the effects of antibiotics). My weight has (fortunately) not changed much, was worried that the inactivity would result in some gain--but has held steady. I am hopeful to see some results next Monday!

Ouch! Those bites are not only painful, but so prone to severe infection that it is scary. You did a great job not gaining. I would find it hard not to eat some pain away :D.