Dirty Girl Mud Run

Options
LMP18
LMP18 Posts: 81 Member
Ok so I decided that I wanted to do the Dirty Girl next month in Welch. Just wondering if anyone else has signed up or has done this before. I have decided that 2012 is the year that I do things I have never done before and this is one thing I want to do. I would do the Warrior Dash but am intimidated by that one. This one I like because it's all women and there isnt a time factor to it. Anyway, just wondering if any other MFP folks will be there. I run the 8:15 am wave with 3 of my friends! Looking forward to it!

Replies

• serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Looks like fun!
  • karrie2213
    karrie2213 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok so I decided that I wanted to do the Dirty Girl next month in Welch. Just wondering if anyone else has signed up or has done this before. I have decided that 2012 is the year that I do things I have never done before and this is one thing I want to do. I would do the Warrior Dash but am intimidated by that one. This one I like because it's all women and there isnt a time factor to it. Anyway, just wondering if any other MFP folks will be there. I run the 8:15 am wave with 3 of my friends! Looking forward to it!

I would love to do this! Where can I find more info?
  • LMP18
    LMP18 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am just getting back to this...you can find more info on godirtygirl.com - there are still a lot of times left!
  • MNmuncher
    MNmuncher Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did it too! How'd it go?