Exercise?

Options
blessingsx2
blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
So what exercises are you planning to do during this challenge? For me I will probably do a mix of Biggest Loser Calorie Knockout, Tae Bo, and Turbo Jam. Just depends on what all I feel like doing that day. I may also every once in awhile go on walks or bike rides.

Replies

• FidalgoGirl
    FidalgoGirl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Continue training for tri and lots of walking.
  • GiaLaDiva
    GiaLaDiva Posts: 26
    Options
    I will be doing alot of wii active and wii fit plus, also Michael Jackson's The experience on wii also and ST. I also do zumba at least 2x a week.
  • jadeanstey
    jadeanstey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing a balance of strength training, running and bike riding.
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I will be doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. 30 minute killer workouts with killer burns!
  • nbrown1989
    nbrown1989 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    walking, treadmill,videos off youtube
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    if my ankle cooperates, I plan to continue jogging
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Elliptical and strength training
  • vportillo14
    vportillo14 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    p90x and running again
  • curlyprice
    curlyprice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing my 4x a week 1 hour gym routine & 3x a week strenth training.
    I'll also be doing a bit of at home calisthenics hopefully 2x a week.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I try to walk the dog for an hour each day (route is 5KM with half of it up hill).
    Occassionally I go to the gym for 40-50 mins and love elliptical.
    Have done 30 DS ( well 10 days of it!)
    Have also tried zumba - that was fun but I only do that at home - I'm not totally coordinated yet!
    Once a week I go bush walking with my husband for 3-5 hours, usually uphill, as it is 4 weeks until he walks the KOKODA track!!
    All my exercise is tracked by FITBIT!
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I will continue to do 5-6 days a week of 30-90 mins of either swimming, biking or elliptical.
  • TryingAgainIn2012
    TryingAgainIn2012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just started "The Firm Express - Thin in 30" this week. You're supposed to do one 20 minute video 3X a week and there's another "bonus" 20 minute workout that I plan on doing 2X a week.
  • roxiedog12
    roxiedog12 Posts: 13
    Options
    Swimming, running, and workouts on the Nike Trainer App.
  • taffyRN84
    taffyRN84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    continue to do the Elliptical, strength training, and free weights
  • KettlebellTess
    Options
    Kettlebell class 3x / week
    Gym for cardio 4x / week (treadmill, rower and spin bike)
    Also going to start Pilates once a week in August
  • cecimaguina
    cecimaguina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I increased from running 2 times a week to the Jilliam Michaels 30 Day Shred + 2 times a week running (especially over the weekends because that's when I tend to leave my routine and eat extra calories).
    Jilliam Michaels rock!!
  • withabandon
    withabandon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just as I was ready to add more... put my back out. Still nursing it. It's muscular, and I have no coverage for massage or chiro, so sticking it out. :(
  • lauren3040
    lauren3040 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I do cardio 5 times a week, for 60 mins. I am on the Ellipital this week. I switch machines every week, to keep my muscles confused. If I can't make it to the gym all 5 cardio days, I have a treadmill at home that I have been building up my running skills on. I also try to do Insanity at least once a week, which is something new I have incorporated into my workout. It really kicks my butt, and I am not able to do it more than once or twice a week. I also try to fit in some weight lifting at least twice a week. . The gym I go to has a 30 minute circuit that incorporates weigh lifting for arms, abs and chest, and legs and also some cardio steps. You move from station to station. I try to burn at least 600 to 800 calories 5 times a week. I take two rest days.