Boule

Options
Aalsup08
Aalsup08 Posts: 24 Member
Are you going to Boule? Are you worried about what to eat to stay on target like me? Do you plan on working out while there? Maybe we can work together. I know I will need help. I've checked out the food market and let me tell you, it won't be easy. I see a lot of fitness center time in my future :-(

Maybe we can share suggestions and possibly meet for a work out session or a meal. Let me know what you want to do.

Replies

• dub73
    dub73 Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi! I won't go because Boule is during my 10th wedding anniversary week. Stay prayerful and ask questions if you decided to go to restaurant. I will go to the ones that I am familiar with. I hope that helps.:happy:
  • miriamu26
    miriamu26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll be there. I'm at Parc55 Wyndham. I hope to utilize their gym every day I'm there. I'm really not worried about eating ... Although my roommate there loves to eat and is so thin. I'll be good. I'll have my nuts in my bag.
  • Aalsup08
    Options
    I'm staying at the Grand Hyatt. I dont think that is to far from your hotel. Let me know if you want to workout together.
  • Aalsup08
    Options
    Happy anniversary!
  • DiNamicToo
    DiNamicToo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I went to New Orleans for a convention. I was terrified about gaining weight and eating all of the delicious staples like jambalaya, beignets and red beans and rice. :noway:

Well, I did indulge in those foods, because I had never been to NOLA and there's nothing worst than feeling deprived. Here's my suggestion: AKA has been pushing healthy initiatives. Maybe you should look for ways to exercise and burn some of those calories. I'm sure you can workout in the hotel's fitness center. I bet there will be opportunities for Zumba or bootcamp classes at Boule.

At the convention I attended, there was a 5K walk/run. I also participated in two boot camps. I also did a lot of walking around the French Quarter.

The hills of San Francisco will provide a lot of exercise, too. Don't be afraid to eat, but also try to exercise to combat too many added pounds, sorors.

Hope this helps!

I love this group already!!! :heart:
  • Aalsup08
    Options
    Thanks for the great advice. I plan to fully utilize the 24 hour fitness center in my hotel ;-). I will have to check the schedule to see if there are any fitness classes offered. That would be an great way to keep on target.
  • Aalsup08
    Options
    Just learned there is zuumba in the Marriott from 6 am to 7 am Monday through Thursday and soul line dancing from 6 am to 7 am on Thursday. Its on!!!
  • dub73
    dub73 Posts: 70
    Options
    I hope u had fun!