Tuesday july 17, 2012 One day at a time!

Options
trapperanne
trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
Last night after sending my food diary through, something unexpected came up. Some of us ended up going out to eat and I had 2 soft taco's. I did not go over my calories, but I am feeling somewhat uncomfortable about it. My head gets in the way of everything I do when it comes to food. I'm sending this out because I want to be accountable to the group. Also, If I don't tell someone, it will feel like omision to me. My goal is to be rigorously honest. Today I am looking for another 10 with food exercise and water! Good luck all in your efforts today!

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I understand totally. One night I closed mine out, got the urge to eat, I don't even remember what it was now, but I told my husband, OMG, I have to go let them all know. He says, "why", I said, "because if I don't I am a liar to them all". LOL It is good to be accountable. Good for you for admitting that to us. Half the battle here is to be brutally honest with not just the group, but OURSELVES!. Happy 10 to you and I will do my best to do a 10 also.
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your words. It helps to know somewone out there saw this and understood. My overall day today was a 10 in all three areas.
  • Sharon31847
    Sharon31847 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I try not to eat after the dinner hour, but sometimes I just have to have something swee so I indulge.
    I have tried not to send my diary through until just before bed, that way I am able to add extras if neded. Today is a 10 for food and a 7 for exercise, as I was not able to go to the gym to exercise. I washed clothes & hung them on the line & did a bit of gardening instead.
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Tuesday was a great big 10 for me. I actually had to make half a peanut butter sandwich to get some good calories in. LOL Never thought I would see that day happen. I also did good on exercise. I admit, I am really loving exercising since starting out last year. It was tough to start, but then as time went on, I feel in love with it. Especially my elliptical. It just makes it easy. Well here is a 10 to all of us today, Wed. July 18th.