2»

Replies

• rubyred75
    rubyred75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    SW (start of challenge weight): 186.6
    W1W (week 1 weigh in): 186.6
    TPL (total pound loss): big fat zero.

I'm a little upset by this considering how hard I worked this week. But I will keep on trying & hopefully the scale just needs to do a little catching up to all my hard work.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Start of challenge Weigh in: 144.2
    Tuesday 17th W2W: 144.4

No change for me this week, which could seem like a bad start, but I'm actually pleased. I was away at a conference for 4 days with muffins and bacon wrapped snacks and beer at every turn. I'm supriosed I didnt gain to be honest.

Its a new week thoguh and I'm having my healthy lunch now (salad with shrimp and lite asian dressing) and have a 5k this weekend so hoping for a new drop in the scale next week!
  • neiceemary
    neiceemary Posts: 20
    Options
    Great job everyone.
    SW 218
    CW 217
    TW 1pound

Slowly going down...I need to stop being lazy and get back to working out
  • BlurtLouder
    BlurtLouder Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    SW: 167.4
    W1W: 166.6
    TPL: 0.8lbs

My sister's wedding was this weekend, so I think I'll file this under "Could Have Been Worse"!
  • ymhauschild
    Options
    SW: 225
    W1W: 224
    Weight Loss: 1 Pound

I really worked hard on eating. I guess that I'm just going to have to push it harder at the gym! "One Pound at a Time"!!!
  • dlm682001
    dlm682001 Posts: 7
    Options
    Whoo Hoo

Week 1 - DONE

SW: Tuesday July 11 -149.8

W1W- Tuesday July 17-147.8

TPL: 2 pounds!

On to week TWO! Everyone is looking great!
  • shavon007
    shavon007 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    SW :219 lbs
    W1W: 218 lbs
    TPL:1 lb
    I had a hard week so I'm just glad I lost something next week I'm will do much better.......Good job everyone!!! Keep up the good work!
  • imcatwoman2u
    Options
    SW 168
    W1W 167
    TPL 1lb

Wasn't expecting to lose much this week. But a pound is a pound!
  • ltfitz89
    ltfitz89 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    SW - 190lb
    CW - 186lb

lost 4 lbs! yay... the only sad thing is when i started this i hadn't weighed myself that morning but assumed I hadn't gained any weight since the last time i had weighed myself just a few days before and I assumed i was 185lbs... so when I weighed myself on wednesday of last week and I was more than I had thought it was just depressing. but I am glad that overall last week I did lose some weight and hopefully this week I will see similar results!