New goal

2»

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 885 Member
    Hi prettymexican. so glad you are going to join us. We can cheer each other on every morning. Good luck
  • californiagirl1950
    Hi, since I have not seen a new goal for this week, 07/16/12 through 07/22/12 I would like to start one? Hope that is ok with you all.
    How about we do 50 squats this week, 2 days of weight training, and burn a total of 2500 calories? Sound good or not? Thanks and have a great, losing week!

So today I am going to do 10 squats, that just leaves 40 for the week. Also today is my bowflex so one day of weight training is out of the way. Hope you all are doing good on this challenge.
  • Jonger611
    Jonger611 Posts: 9 Member
    I have been poorly so not off to a great start but hoping to get to the gym tonight! I may be slightly behind though!
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    for the week thus far, i have burned 870 calories. But its only wednesday, so I still got time! :drinker:
  • californiagirl1950
    I have been poorly so not off to a great start but hoping to get to the gym tonight! I may be slightly behind though!

Jonger, that is ok, you can always catch up!
  • californiagirl1950
    Hi, since I have not seen a new goal for this week, 07/16/12 through 07/22/12 I would like to start one? Hope that is ok with you all.
    How about we do 50 squats this week, 2 days of weight training, and burn a total of 2500 calories? Sound good or not? Thanks and have a great, losing week!

So today I am going to do 10 squats, that just leaves 40 for the week. Also today is my bowflex so one day of weight training is out of the way. Hope you all are doing good on this challenge.

Today Thurs July 19th. I did 20 more squats, almost there and another day of bowflex. One more day to go on that. Hope you all are doing GREAT!
  • californiagirl1950

Today Thurs July 19th. I did 20 more squats, almost there and another day of bowflex. One more day to go on that. Hope you all are doing GREAT!

Ok it is Friday, July 20th. I am going to get off my butt and do the last 20 squats, then I am done with those. How you all doing?? Week is almost over. We have 2 more full days. I think I am going to make it!
  • caswell806
    caswell806 Posts: 42 Member
    Had a good week. Burned over 2900 calories this week.
  • californiagirl1950
    Had a good week. Burned over 2900 calories this week.

That is an awesome burn. I still have to burn around 300 to reach the 2500. Oh pooh guess I best get on my stationary bike huh?
  • californiagirl1950
    Whew I just made it. had to hop on the stationary bike to get there, but burned my 2500. Yeah for me. How did you all do? hope you all made it. Now what shall our goal be for next week? Starting Monday July 23?
  • caswell806
    Whew I just made it. had to hop on the stationary bike to get there, but burned my 2500. Yeah for me. How did you all do? hope you all made it. Now what shall our goal be for next week? Starting Monday July 23?
    [/quote
    Good job. I am going to set my goal at 3000. Really big number for me. I've never hit that number in a week. I think I can do it.
    ]
  • californiagirl1950
    [/quote
    Good job. I am going to set my goal at 3000. Really big number for me. I've never hit that number in a week. I think I can do it.
    ]

Wow caswell, that is high. but YOU can do it. I don't think I would even try it. lol We do not have a goal yet this week, shall we make one? What do think?
  • caswell806
    It's a little late but why don't we do the 2250 calories for this week. Ending on next Wednesday. However you can get them. From previous posts this seems like a fair number for everyone. Go higher if you can. I know we all can do it!
  • californiagirl1950
    It's a little late but why don't we do the 2250 calories for this week. Ending on next Wednesday. However you can get them. From previous posts this seems like a fair number for everyone. Go higher if you can. I know we all can do it!

Ok, I am in again. Good idea thanks
  • californiagirl1950

Wed. Aug 1st. Whew I just made it. Burned 2267 for the week ending yesterday.
  • caswell806
    Made the 2550 goal with 2845, but came up a little short of MY 3000 goal. Oh well. There is always this week.
  • I am in!
  • Ladysummers
    Ladysummers Posts: 140 Member
    I'm in Hun I normally burn that in two days:)
  • IronLizerd
    IronLizerd Posts: 43 Member
    Hey guys.
    There hasn't been a goal for a little while..
    How about we do 30 minutes of intentional exercise (so you can't count oh no I forgot where I parked my car let me walk ten miles to find it unless you do that on purpose lol) from 9/22 to 9/29