The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread

Options

Replies

• lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Lisa and I'm fairly new to the PNW. (LOVE it out here, btw!) Just got started with this site about a month or so ago. Would love to have some contacts in/or around the Bothell/Woodinville area... This journey is so much easier with support! :D
  • drewols
    drewols Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi all, my name is Drew and I live and work out in Tacoma. Nice to meet all of you
  • XXemomattXX
    Options
    Hi I am matt, I am 17 from west seattle.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm Kara and I live near Kent and work in Bellevue
  • viscumin
    viscumin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Sarah and I'm from Moses Lake, WA. Anyone else here from Mosy?
  • jaguarrebellion
    Options
    Hello all! I'm Kelcie from Bellingham. Born and raised in the Ham but have moved around quite a bit. I always end up back home somehow though. Haha.

If any other Bellinghamsters or anyone near by want to get together for a hike/bike/workout or anything like that, feel free to shoot me a message! I'm always down for outdoor adventures and could use some new friends. :)
  • nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Anne and I live in Spokane. I've been using MFP for about two months and just found this group.
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Spokane Valley here... :0) Born and raised down in the Bay Area...moved to Spokane in 1994.
  • fitterhappiermoreproductive
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Kelsey, originally from Seattle and currently living in Edmonds and working in Bothell. Let me know if you'd like to take a walk!
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    what's good everyone names Jason I'm from California but now I live in Oregon
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I'm Jena from Burien (right by the seatac airport for those not in the know)
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    HI everyone!!! Moved from Las Vegas to the beautiful NW! Loving Seattle so freakin much! But are settled in Kent for now.
  • fitterhappiermoreproductive
    Options
    Edmonds, transplanted from the peninsula :P
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Sheri and I live in a small town in WA - "Hansville" - on the Olympic Peninsula (near Kingston or across the water from Edmonds). I've lived here for 8 years - came from Lake Tahoe. I Love It Here! And I'm SO Glad I finally found this group to know there are others from this area! I'd yet to see more than a couple people even from the West Coast!

Also...I have done 3 Elimination Challenges (1 just ended) on MFP and will be gearing up to do another probably in a couple of weeks - so if anyone reads this and has any interest in joining up or getting more info - please don't hesitate to friend me and ask any questions

And I would just love some "friends" from the area anyway!
  • sparklefeet
    Options
    Hello hello! I'm in Spokane as well :)
  • girlcube
    girlcube Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyonghasaeo!

I just joined this group. Have been logging for almost a month now.

I live in Seattle and often walk/run/play around Greenlake.

Summers I camp and hike the Olympic Penninsula and North Cascades. Winters find me at Baker/Crystal/Stevens.
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jim and I live in Yelm, Washington! Dirty South Sound Reprrreeeessseeenntt! Whoop Whoop!
  • RusticSaison
    Options
    Hi!!
    I live in North Idaho. Grew up in Kansas, joined the Army and got stationed at Ft. Lewis, met my husband there. Had my two kids in Everett. Got sick of the traffic on I-5 and moved to Idaho. LOL...my life in a nutshell.
  • BBruhn
    BBruhn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello. I live in Seattle and I'm on Weight Watchers but my friend asked me to try this out. So far, it's very cool!

Becky
  • dap143
    dap143 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello from Spokane! :flowerforyou: