Week 3 Discussion (7/16 - 7/22)

RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Much better last week, ladies!

Replies

• RachVR6
    Killed Plyo today.

Overslept so I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get my calories in. Maybe I'll just eat a bowl of black beans later, or a spoonful of peanut butter, maybe some greek yogurt...
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    I'm getting my hair done tonight so I'll have to figure it what I'm going to do for dinner now.. I can't skip yet another meal. I didn't have lunch or dinner last night (naughty naughty). I just wasn't feeling it :(. Too hot!!

I started c25k yesterday and did day 2 today so I have to rest the next couple of days so I have to figure out what I'm going to do instead....Zumba at the gym? Turbo fire at home? Laps at the pool?? The possibilities are endless :). Now will I actually do any of them....
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    I just ran 2.66 miles without stopping! I'm pretty darn proud of myself. My goal is to keep up with this crazy 10k training that I decided to put upon myself. Tomorrow is 30DS day.

Let's keep the momentum going ladies!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    I'm building up the urge to go swimming at the gym. I haven't been in so long. :heart:
  • RachVR6
    Oh yea, that initial jump in weight, from starting P90x, is gone now!! Back down to 163...and I think my ultimate low since starting this whole thing is 162.2, so I'm about to venture into new territory!! Under 155 will be completely new to me as an adult!!!

:happy:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Went to the gym to take the Body Pump class on Monday, discovered my fave Combat instructor was teaching the Combat class after the Pump class so stayed for the second class.... it's Wednesday and I'm still feelin' it.... thankfully Bellydance last night was reviewing the recital video and only 20 mins of straight shimmies
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    I've had a great cardio week so far. I finished the c25k running class last week and we're all on our own now and I actually went out by myself and did it. Granted, I never was able to run the full time, but what I did instead is move back down to 5/1 intervals and I'm running harder in that five minutes. When I began I could "run" a 16 minute mile, now I'm at 13.

I'm giving more attention to my weight training now and working on building up the muscle I need to run and I feel great!

:happy:
  • spectralmoon
    I swam. Everything hurts. :laugh:

What's fantastic is that I bought the wetsuit (I just bought a bikini for pools, but I feel REALLY weird rocking that at a gym) years ago and was only able to wear it for a short time before getting in and out became a matter of squeezing my butt and wiggling my hips, and now getting into it is NUFFIN. So I've got my wetsuit, my webbed swimming gloves, and my sandals parked in the trunk of my car for those awesome days off from work now.
  • sheila_shine
    sheila_shine Posts: 66 Member
    Sorry I have been away. I had a lumbar strain and have been working my way back. I will be rebounding for the first time in over a week tonight. I know baby steps.
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Yesterday I ran 3.45 miles, and today I will hopefully do the same! Iam taking my 8 year old daughter with me tonight to my very first running group, so we will see how it goes. It is supposed to be around degree's when the run takes off, so we may very well be walking....lol.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    thankfully Bellydance last night was reviewing the recital video and only 20 mins of straight shimmies

ONLY 20 minutes of straight shimmies ;) I love it!
  • loverstreet
    Wow! I'm loving this group! Everyone is doing so great with running and shimmying and swimming, oh my! I'm so happy for everyone. Makes me want to do better too!
  • RachVR6
    Yay! I love it too! My schedule is picking up now that my other job is jumping in. Hoping to not get too far offtrack with p90x!!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    thankfully Bellydance last night was reviewing the recital video and only 20 mins of straight shimmies

ONLY 20 minutes of straight shimmies ;) I love it!
    We got lucky, that was all the time left in class, otherwise we would have done the crooked ones:laugh:
  • loverstreet
    Okay ladies, the weekend is upon us! Let's keep our strength and momentum going so we have a good weigh in on Monday! The scale was my friend this morning, but my official weigh in is on Monday so I'm going to wait until then. I'm always up on Monday from Friday's weigh in due to the weirdness of the weekends.

I will be running and C25King it over the weekend...how about you???
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Weekend it right around the corner. I have done well so far this week and plan on staying strong this weekend. No more excuses! I do need to get my water intake up, this is my goal for today and the weekend. Working out both Saturday and Sunday.

Let's do this so we have great numbers come Monday!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    I have to work on making sure I get all my water in this weekend too! I do really well during the week but once the weekend hits my brain shuts down. So..goals for the weekend:

Get all my water in
    Keep eating good And logging my food
    Get a little bit of exercise and cardio in

Have a good weekend ladies! I'm looking forward to posting a big loss on Monday :flowerforyou:
  • spectralmoon
    I am killing the water bottles today. Here's hoping for a full 1.5 down from last time!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    How's everyone doing this week?

I've been sick since Sunday but I've been trying to make decent choices. Today is all about the smoothie. Really hoping to kick this stomach bug soon.
  • spectralmoon
    I'm riding the double-team of both TOM and food poisoning while trying to do danger-crunches (because each crunch has the potential to restart the hurling, if not worse), and this is the FIRST day that my weight has budged since weigh-in on the 23rd. I can still grab a fistful of lovehandles on each side, but my body does NOT want to give this up. GAH.