Looking for a work out buddy in LaVergne/Smyrna Area

Options
TriciaAllen7251
TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
Hi, I am looking for a work out buddy in the LaVergne/Smyrna area. Need someone to hold me accountable for my exercise. Family is worthless in this area. They are too fast to say, "Oh, you've worked so hard today, just skip the walk/DVD/night at the gym and stay here with us". They mean well but they are really being a hindrance to my progress. I have lost 85# in 11 months but am at a standstill just because I cannot make myself exercise alone. Any takers?

Replies

• angiezturn
    angiezturn Posts: 49
    Options
    I live in gallatin a bit too far away! If I was closer I would! All of us in the area should meet once a week in a neutral location and find some great hiking or walking paths!
  • megmcgee21
    Options
    I understand where you are comining from except my husband is gone a TON, so it is just myself and my little one.. The best motivation is going to be YOU and you have to wake up believing in yourself that you can keep going and push yourself to go to the gym, take classes, do that excercise video and go for a walk without them. Remember why you started doing your get healthy weightloss kick and continue on that road!

I wish you nothing but the best and believe in you and know you can do it!!