histogram?

Options
I am having a histogram on Tuesday and am trying find out that if by some miracle I got pregnant last night it would be safe for the baby. Anyone have any answers? I have tried to research this on the internet without any luck.

Replies

• sethandjane
    sethandjane Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Is that the procedure where they put the dye through your fallopian tubes to make sure there's no blockage?

Honestly, I have no idea if it's safe/unsafe, but I would DEFINITELY ask/bring it up with the tech/doctor prior to doing it.

Good luck!
    :) Jane
  • PrincessShay135
    Options
    They ended up not doing it. My third vaginal ultrasound (YUCK) in the past 2 weeks was done by the infertility endo and he said it would not be safe and I have to have surgery. Hopefully they will be able to fix it but I may end up waking up minus my left fallopian tube :(
  • ShannonJohnson
    ShannonJohnson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    What kind of surgery will you be doing? I did the HSG test, I did not like it, was uncomfortable. My tubes ended up being fine but yes I know they talked about concerns to do it if I happened to be pregnant. I've been going through infertility treatments since last August without much success, I have only been able to really try twice since things were not developing like they should cause of the PCOS.

So good luck and let us know how everything goes! This whole process is so stressful and it's hard to find others who are going through the same experience.