Where did everyone go? :D

Options
Thankilates
Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
Just curious... what's up? Where is everyone? Well, we... I... we all- are here for you!

I am just about to workout and then shower and pack to hit the road. I won't be on all weekend, but will be logging my phone from ym blackberry if it allows me! :)

Have a fabulous weekend and know that TODAY, we are ALL WE WANT TO BE! :) And then tomorrow we can say the same thing! :D

xoxox K

Replies

• doziemom
    doziemom Posts: 13
    Options
    I am Still here. :happy: This group is my motivation for Logging on to MFP! I Want to say Thanks to everyone for the support they have Given me.:flowerforyou:

Thoough I am still trying to stay with in my Calories and hit my exercising, I have continued to Log in and stay accountable and it has really helped.

I will be working all weekend again so I am getting ready for that today, laundry and such. And I plan on hopping and my treadmill and cranking up the Music and dancing while I walk. I Listen to Pandora with Today's Hitts love it! I am sooo glad no one can see me dancing away while I walk,, pretty silly site :ohwell: but I :ohwell: I get awsome workout and have a blast doing it!

QUESTION.?????? What has been your "I am soo glad I am making Life changes" moment so far??

Mine is we have these small stools we sit on at work some times and I broke one before I started MFP. I guess I sat down too hard one day :blushing: , well every time I sit on one now I know that will not be happening again, because I will continue to get smaller not bigger! SOO GLAD about this.!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Here!!! Still trying to focus....Problem..i focus for 2 days...binge 1...cancelling all my hard work that i did for the 2 days...i am trying to find a happy medium to just relax and make this a lifestyle change....its very hard for me as i still have a lose it fast devil in my head...but im here...today will be a good day!
  • dnunny
    dnunny Posts: 125
    Options
    I've logged in but haven't logged food or exercised. I was really in a funk. I didn't exercise at all last week and ate junk. Today is a new week. Plan on getting back on track.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I have been keeping up with my lifestyle change =D I was on my TOM this week and I was on a craving rampage O.o But I lost 1.1 lbs in two weeks despite all my binging.

I am also halfway through Ripped in 30 (The Jillian Michaels workout DVD) and I have lost 3.75 inches in two weeks xD If I can lose 1.1 lbs this week by Saturday, I am going to not count calories on my birthday!! =D
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am here doing good. Keeping up with staying under my calorie goal. Getting some good workouts in and I have been taking care of my mom who lives about 45 minutes away but fell and broker her wrist and maybe something in her back, anyways she can't hardly move and I have been taking care of her. Going back to Dr tomorrow to see if she needs surgery...
    -Donna
    I am glad I am so flexible with my workouts and can work around everything, if I had put times to a schedule I know I would have been upset at myself for not being able to do them at those times. I'm so happy that i have already dropped over 4 sizes now more to go :D
  • HeatherHoskins
    HeatherHoskins Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I had that same problem of every third or forth day going crazy on food. I made a effort of making it thru that binge day without going crazy. It was hard and I was miserable but the urge kinda went away. I think mine was more of a mental thing and once I made that commitment to myself and stuck with it the urge to binge has been drasticly reduced. Now I have what I consider a binge day, then I go to log everything all depressed and I am still under cals for the day. I think once you get passed the first bad day, it will get easier.
  • HeatherHoskins
    HeatherHoskins Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have actually been doing great. I have finally found a happy place with what I eat. I am no longer hungry all day or trying to fit in all the crap I used to eat. I am doing insanity and the daily workouts keep me motivated to the change. I have been on mfp for over 100 days and just now starting to lose weight.
  • dnunny
    Options
    Today was much better! My only issue was not having a good breakfast. I'm have a hard time going to bed early. During the regular school year I can barely stay up until 9pm! Now I'm staying up until 12-1am! YIKES.

I got frozen Healthy Choice meals--not the greatest solution. I try to get the ones lowest in sodium. I will not be bringing them often when I start back in the fall. I had that and some fruit.

I won't be heading to the Y until Thursday.

I saw someone I haven't seen since school got out, he asked if I was losing weight. That made me feel good! Oh, the little things! I'll weigh in on Saturday. I decided to weigh in every other week. My goal for July is 5 more pounds.
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Hello everyone! Good to see everyone is sticking to it and around!

I had a great weekend in Sedona! It was one of those weekends where just two days seems like 10! Where energies rise, even though I was sleeping less and doing more! It was seriously fabulous and we had a great time with my parents and their puppy! I didn't bring any dvds to do since Sundays are my rest days and I knew we would be biking and hiking! :) Which was so great by the way!

Sooo, super happy and excited! Started Meta-Rev today! Day one of day 90! WOOOOO!

I am seriously pumped and as I said before, excited to start a new calendar!

:heart: DNunny- Hey! I hope you ahve gotten your breakfasts in! So important! Easy ones are smoothies! I know I always talk about them, but realy they are the CHEAPEST, most nutrient dense food and low in calories! They take minutes, if that to make! you can also do quinoa, or oatmeal, or kashi ceeral or fruit or yogurt if on the go! If you have time, I recommend eggs or protein pancakes, etc! Stick to it though! I hear you on the Healthy Chuice front! Not a fan of HC, but I have had 2-3 Lean Cuisines that I love. My husband is doing Insanity an dI think because they are on sale and cheap, we may be buying some of part of his lunches! :D So do what you can, just remember, slow and steady! :D

:heart: Heather- I love your attitude! Because that is exactly right! The body makes changes and the cravings stop after about 7-10 days and then the emotional cravings stop at about 30 days! Way to stick in there and also sta under calories! WOOO!

:heart: IAM- Way to go! 4 dress sizes?!?!? That is something to be proud of! Way to go, awesome!!! Sorry to hear about your mom, how is she doing? Way to not beat yourself up and to move forward! :D

:heart: NICCI_ way to go! Yes, don't count calories on your birthday! Counting calories and even working out is away of life, but a way of life is also letting go! I love RIpped in 30! I love JMichaels period... Which speaking of, mine was so weird and there were cravings and I DID have some ice cream and a 3 musketeers! LOL Still in calories though! :) Keep up the great work!

Well that is it for now! Have a great evening and let's keep moving forward and encouraging people to post, make new threads and lose weight!!!!

:heart:
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    OK, confession time for me. LOL. I've been seriously slacking since 4 July. And it's not b/c of the food but there was def a confluence of events--- I hurt my hammy doing some CLX and needed to heal (Piyo helped out!) ... the heatwave definitely provided me the excuse of not wanting to move AT ALL and had a pretty bad fight with family that I'm trying to get more in touch with (sigh). I delved myself into researching to remodel my bathroom (much needed) so exercise has been taking a back burner.

No more excuses. I'm tired of getting mad at myself for not exercising! I did do HIIT 20 yesterday and walked a good bit today. I know life happens but I've been making great strides and I just kind of let it go for a few weeks. But it happens and I know I was able to get back at it and I can do it again!

Tomorrow--- I'll be starting over the TF/CXL hybrid. I was on week 11 for about 3 weeks and it's time to start it over again!
    I will do my best to check in everyday for accountability! I need you ladies!!! :)
  • dnunny
    Options
    I was in bed by eight...I was laying down with my youngest and fell asleep. I am definitely a person that needs sleep. I woke up early enough and had breakfast. I won't be going that early tonight, but by midnight.

Kim-sounds like so much fun. We're taking a weekend camping trip to the beach in August. I can not wait to let the ocean carry me away. We will be camping in a tent. Anyone with advice, let me know. I haven't done that in almost 20 years!

Hope everyone has a great day.
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Good morning everyone! :)

Man, I woke up feeling great, thinking of dreams! :) I guess both the dreams I had while asleep, but also the dreams I have for my future! :)

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." Harriet Tubman

This is a great quote that jumped into my mind! :)

HOYA- No worries girl! I hear you, since July 4th, I haven't been as good as I wanted to be, but that is okay !Just jump back in! That iwhat I did! You are always on it, one week here and there won't kill ya! You are doing great, just keep going!

Dnunny- Oooh have a fun time camping! What do you need advice on? Food you mean?
  • dnunny
    Options
    Kim-camping any suggestions from any tent campers! I already have our meals planned out. We'll be getting local fresh seafood for dinner and cooking at the campsite. Food wise, I should be ok. We'll spend most of our time at the beach. We'll go for walks (praying my knees are STILL PAIN FREE) along the beach, maybe ride a bike. I'd like to be a few pounds lighter by then.

Just wanted to let you all know that we can we do this! For me, I don't have any other options. When I started this in June, I was at rock bottom. I was in such pain and that made me miserable. I'm finding that I'm gaining more confidence. Each time I exercise, I feel stronger. I had to find what worked for me. Last week I messed up...but I didn't give up. In the past I would have done that. It is easier to quit than it is to win. If you're feeling like you are off track, pick yourself up and begin again. You are so worth it!

:smile: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Just wanted to let you all know that we can we do this! For me, I don't have any other options. When I started this in June, I was at rock bottom. I was in such pain and that made me miserable. I'm finding that I'm gaining more confidence. Each time I exercise, I feel stronger. I had to find what worked for me. Last week I messed up...but I didn't give up. In the past I would have done that. It is easier to quit than it is to win. If you're feeling like you are off track, pick yourself up and begin again. You are so worth it!

:smile: :bigsmile: :drinker:

YES YES AND YES! We can all do this!

It's amazing how in life we get caught up in all the things we can't do. well, time to focus on all that we can do! :D

I am about to do my workout 3 today and so far, feeling good! I really can feel my body changing and it's not just random pain from a random workout! LOL I really can see that there is no way NOT to change! Sooo here we are! Let's rock out this week! It's mid week and time to pick up the intensity!

DNUNNY- Have fun camping! Enjoy it!
  • dnunny
    Options
    It is so much easier when I have my lunch planned out! I woke up early enough to have a good breakfast! If only I could squeeze in working out. I'm going to attempt to do a pilates video. I have to walk up a large flight of stairs a few times a day--so my quads and glutes are getting a workout!

Next week I'll have different options for lunch. The Healthy Choice meals aren't that bad tasting, but soooo not what I need. I'd like to do a low sodium soup. Make it on the weekend; warm it up and put in thermos for later use.

I plan on going to the Y tomorrow. I am going to a friend's sisters house to get some clothes. Her sister lost weight and has offered for me to look through the clothes. She has great taste, so I said YES!!! I don't want to buy a lot of new things right now, anyway.
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm still here but just disappeared temporarily... still trying to do better the last few weeks. still keeping up with running
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Hey guys! glad to see you are still around!

DNUNNY- I hear you on the soup thing! If you can take an hour of the weekend, I totally suggest making your own soup, it's cheaper, makes way more, tastes better and it's low sodium, high nutrition, and low calories! We like the 10 bean soup mix with a vegan boullion OR I reallyl ike garlic greens soup! OH MAN SO GOOOOOOD! YOu can google it and a video on youtube will come it! Seriously- it's super easy :D

Newhabit- way to keep up with the running! Just take one day at a time! :D

For me, man! I was so hungry today! LOL I ate a lot of good healhy snacks and just had an amazing dinner!

Ready for day 4 tomorrow! :D P.s. Tracy Anderson day 3 was easier... Not easy! LOL but I didn't grunt nearly as much as i did on day 1 LOL Have a great night!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm still around and staying on the right path for my weight loss. I've been logging my food every day and staying under my goal, working out when I can...went on a long walk today in the miserable heat (it was already 88 at 9 in the morning when we went!) Had to clean all afternoon...I've been cleaning like crazy all week b/c we are about to put our house up for sale and the realtor is coming over tomorrow night.
    Down a lb. so far this month...would love to say I've lost more but the way I look at it at least it's not a gain. If I weren't trying my hardest at this right now then I'm sure I would be putting on weight instead of maintaining/losing small amounts. So I'll just keep at it and hope the scale will eventually reflect my hard work!! :happy:
    I hope everyone is having a great week!!
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Hi everyone! FEELING REFRESHED AND READY TO GO!

Don't see everyone's flaws. Don't listen to everything you are told. Don't speak if it's unkind... Always look for the good in people! Not everything is truth! Only speak words of positivity an kindness! By doing this, we elevate not only ourselves, but everyone, everywhere! XOXOXO

I posted that on my wall, but wanted others to see it as well. it's really true!

Kimberg- Way to go! Hey, a pound is a pound! :D Keep it up!
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Well, did Jmichaels Revolution day 4 today! I can tell that by day 4, already it's so much easier! I am doing the kick start one where you do the workout and cardio in the same day for the first week! So far so good! :D I am excited for the results, but also to be feeling better about myself, have higher energies and to be getting good sleep and waking up feeling refreshed! :) There are more benefits than just skinny! LOL

My workout shcedule got all messed up because right as I hit GO on my hrm I saw a huge cockroach on my kitchen floor! I panicked! LOL I called the cats down and one tried to bat at it and it went right under the fridge! I was too scared to move the fridge as I have had them fly towards my face before. My Heart rate acutally rose! LOL

Anyway, my husband said he'd help clean (even though it's pretty dang clean) and move everything and see what we find.

The good news is that this cockroach (i don't even like typing it) was the fairly large (2 inches- big for me) American cockroach and I am guessing it got lost in our house. Good thoughts please. I mean, we have lived here 3+ years and I ahve never seen one before. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- yeah. SIGH!

Tracy Anderson is up next! I took a break for some water and a snack since I started later! LOL Have a good workout! KEEP IT UP!