Fitness TV channel on Sky

Options
Hi all :happy:

Just wondered if anyone else has discovered the Fitness TV channel on Sky TV? Channel 282.

There's loads of great stuff on there! I didn't even know it existed til a friend put me onto it!! :laugh:

Replies

• kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Been aware of it for sometime and there used to be a pretty good Boxercise workout on it that I used to do, did have it Sky+'d until my sis deleted it :grumble:
  • BuzzyLizzy77
    BuzzyLizzy77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thats funny, I was bored last night and flicked through the channels and stopped on this channel and did a strength programme, I quite enjoyed it so I have put a few more programmes on sky+ to record through the day
  • MiriamManc
    MiriamManc Posts: 22
    Options
    I wish i had this channel :(

I'm on Virgin...
  • furby1
    furby1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just had to go straight to this channel!...on at 2.00pm UK time is pole dancing...WTG...seems that its the latest fitness craze among celebs!

Will add this to my favourites and pop on now and then to see whats happening. Just seen that on CH 281 (Active Channel) there's a program on at 4.00pm UK time about how NOT to train in a gym..need to watch that, sure I'm going wrong somewhere..LOL..:)
  • adamsunman
    adamsunman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I always tell my missus that anything on TV doesn't work as well as a jog, but I have to say, I've had a couple of cheeky goes at the Yoga in the time I have between getting home from work, and her getting home ;)
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yep, i record stuff off here quite a lot. There was a great series on yoga a few months back, it was 5 programmes, went from very beginner all the way to advance.

There is also a chairobics programme, which is exercises that can be done while sat in the chair - great for those less mobile or with injuries.

Latest thing I discovered is Bob Harper work outs. Have recorded them but not tried yet
  • welshchick2
    welshchick2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I love this channel! got Billy Blanks, Jillian Michaels, Pilates, Yoga and Bob Harper on my planner.
  • markdl
    markdl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can download the free iPhone app too, lets you catchup on the programs.