Have you posted any 'Success Stories' pics yet?

Options
specialemy
specialemy Posts: 141 Member
I reached my 100 lbs lost milestone recently, and thought I would be brave enough to post some before and progress pics of myself...but I am too chicken to do it right now. Have any of you done so yet? And if so, may I see? Thanks :wink:

Replies

• grisaille12
    Options
    Well, I am down about 90 pounds and if you go to my profile you can see my before pictures and I have recently had the courage to change my profile pic from a pink lotus to a pic of me about 10 pounds ago - that was at 80 pounds lost. Most important to me was going from a size 32 jeans to 22 and from 4 X tops to 1X :blushing:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I reached my 100 lbs lost milestone recently, and thought I would be brave enough to post some before and progress pics of myself...but I am too chicken to do it right now. Have any of you done so yet? And if so, may I see? Thanks :wink:

I am too chicken to post in the big forums, but here is my before/during (I should update the pic with my current though -15 lbs more).

HD11.jpg
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your responses ladies :flowerforyou:

I think I will eventually post progress pics, and thanks for sharing yours, very inspirational!
  • cbferriss
    cbferriss Posts: 122
    Options
    I posted some. 90 lbs in one year. I also pic of me in my jumbo wedding dress. lol