Ready, set, go!! Who's with me??!!

Options
Hi All!! Just got my book and have been reading and reading, now ready to start doing!! I hope to have some support or BE of some support to everyone else that wants to give "Choose To Lose" a try!! I need some friends too, so please add me to your friend list if you're wanting a cheerleader! Ha! Okay, so today is Day 1 for me, and I'm on a HiCarb day (Thursday). Had my smoothie and ready to get in some exercise!! Hope ALL of you have a great and SUCCESSFUL day!! Oh, and drink that water!!! :drinker:

Replies

• luis1984
    luis1984 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on week two but I am up for the ride.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I just started on day 4. Please add me I could use some advice and support in terms of this program, so far I like it but with other members of the family not on board yet I am struggling on LC days.
  • Sweetsys
    Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 also & would enjoy finding friends who are trying the same plan. First week was great lost 5 lbs but kind of beat myself up for the cheat day yesterday. Not weighing again until Wednesday.
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Just started today.
  • biagem2
    biagem2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just started today even though I have had the book for a while! Im excited to have different options everyday since Im usually trying to avoid one thing or another. I'll see how it goes. Sometimes eating carbs scares me but Im curious to find out how the cycling works. Lets keep in touch! BTW does anyone think there is a protein bar that would be allowed on either day or at breakfast?? Cant seem to find any info on it
  • amyrosner
    amyrosner Posts: 13
    Options
    I saw on his website that Quest bars are allowed, so I bought some. They seem to be much healthier than other protein bars, and they should be fine for all days and can be found here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/quest/quest-bars.html