Anyone living in the Wasteland?

Options
Hey all I am an avid Fallout 3/New Vegas fan and I was wondering if there are anymore vault dwellers, carriers, feinds, Brothers of Steel, Caesars Legion out there wandering the same wastes as I am. If so hit a brother up!

Replies

• Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I haven't played Fallout 3 in long time, but the game is great. Still need to play New Vegas, but I keep getting distracted by other games.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Hubby does Fallout 3 still, got all the DLC and i do the walk thru for him. I cant seem to shoot anything on that game, so i dont play it, but love to watch him.

We both play New Vegas, i can shoot on that game for some reason. Im actually farther ahead than he is. but i also play Skyrim and he doesnt.
  • SilentJo
    SilentJo Posts: 66
    Options
    My husband is a frequent vault dweller, lol. He just got Fallout 3 on the computer from that huge Steam summer sale, but he's been playing that and New Vegas on the Xbox for quite some time. I got him the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 for his birthday one year and it's probably the best gift I've ever given him as far as how much he plays it.

jo