Vacation How do you handle?

Options
Sweetsys
Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
I'm new here and if this has been discussed I'm sorry to bring it up again.

Just started a week ago and doing great. Several weeks to vacation and we will be gone for almost 2 weeks. The first week will be fine because we will be at the beach and I'm going to use it as my high carb week.

The second week we will be at Disney and on the meal plan. I think I can handle most days except the dessert. Dessert is included on the meal plan & I will try to choose healthier options but afraid I will give in.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Hoping to lose 10 lbs before we go. In the past I have not gained weight at Disney because of all the walking.

Replies

• luis1984
    luis1984 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think it doesnt matter where you go because the norm in lc days is just protein and veggies and fat I dont know what is your calorie intake on low carb days but due you are a woman I am assuming you eat the 1,200? just eat your protein and veggies dont eat your desserts even if they are included cuz if you do all the hard work will go in the garbage. It is easier if you do one cheat day a week so that way you keep control. Also I dont know about you but I lost 4lbs the first week and only half a pound the second. I am assuming that at your slingshot week you will either gain some due to water retention or muscle growth if you been doing your shapers.

I am on week three and I honestly dont know if I will lose any but I am giving myself until the end of week five to see if the scale budges in, and if not I guess its time for a tweak. Good luck
  • Sweetsys
    Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two. Thanks for the suggestions. Will try not to eat desserts, but can't promise. Will be interesting to see my progress this week. I did have a cheat day Sunday and felt like I ate too much junk.