Weigh In 7/23

Options
loverstreet
loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
I'm at 149.5 this morning. Was hoping for better but I was feeling icky all weekend and didn't get in the exercise I planned.

Replies

• lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I'm not really on this, but my WI for this week is 147.6 which is down so I'm happy. now to keep it there.
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    After a week of eating total garbage, not really getting much activity, and awaiting TOM's arrival I assumed I would be up over my starting weight for this round but I was shocked to step on the scale and get a loss. This really doesn't help train my brain to eat the right stuff!

161.0 for me.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Sigh.... no change....190...again....:cry:
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    No change 153 this morning

Was down to 151 on Friday, stayed within my calories over the weekend and excercised. I know the problem, even though I stayed within my calories, my food choices were not always good, plus both Friday and Saturday I had very late dinners, after 9pm. For me all of this matters.
  • CHUBBYLOVLEY
    CHUBBYLOVLEY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    231.4 sorry I've been MIA so busy lately!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    TOM so I'm keeping mine the same.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    143. Was hoping for more, but I should be glad it wasn't a gain.
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Can i jump back in? Been Mia for a few months, but back at it for the last few weeks and missing the extra support and accountability.

Today's weight: 208

:)
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    140. Don't know if that's up/down or the same. I've been hovering around it for a while.
  • Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Could I join?

163 up a couple of pounds, I know it is fluids. Went to the gym and burned some serious calories today! Hoping to keep it up all week for next week's weigh in!
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 175.5 yesterday. It is a 2 Ibs loss, so iam happy with that. Next week I hope to see yet another loss!
  • sheila_shine
    sheila_shine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Up this week: 170.0, working out us much slower since lumbar strain. Maybe this week I can step it up a little.
  • CHUBBYLOVLEY
    CHUBBYLOVLEY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    231.4 sorry I've been MIA so busy lately!

lol! 229 today Yay!
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    228.6 this week - yay!
  • MarieKae45
    MarieKae45 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i had dropped to 211.2 and was thrilled but this weekend was our annual town festival. in my sick warped mind i thought okay i'll eat at home all day and skip the goodies....only giving into our morning ritual of Bloody Mary's :drinker: @ our fav local pub. but apparently vodka is a killer as was the most awesome sausage, bacon, onion roulette BBQ'ed on our friends Traeger!!!! Sunday i was back up to 217 and change but was down to 211.8.....again....so again....no change!!!
  • jilleencaizzi
    jilleencaizzi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well first off I keep forgetting to weigh in I'm up 154.5 this week!!!
  • puttingmyselfoutthere
    puttingmyselfoutthere Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am at 211.6 so a 3.4 lb loss :)