Options
elrickis1337
elrickis1337 Posts: 117 Member
anyone play SWToR still?

Replies

• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    no. my sub expired on july 7. my kids got bored with it so i stopped wasting money.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Haven't played since Feb. Never even made it to max level.
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    ahh they just droped 1.3 and acutally put in some nice features
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I haven't played in a few weeks, but I do play. The Ebon Hawk server.
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    things have been much better since the server merge
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    nobody else plays anymore?
  • alucardd20
    alucardd20 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm playing.. On the Bergen county or whatever it's called server.
  • CopyCat97
    CopyCat97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Still playing, but not as much as I used to. I am working out more lately because i am trying to loose as much weight before my family reunion in August. Still about 5 pound short of my goal weight before reunion.
  • qristina
    qristina Posts: 16
    Options
    I just started playing again, after the disappointment of Diablo 3.

There is no one on my server though, usually less than 5 people in an area. Every hour a server message pops up asking us to transfer to another server for free. But I like the name of mine, Perlemian Trade Route (sp?).
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Haven't played since launch, but just downloaded it on my new laptop. We'll see... I'm moving to South Korea on Sunday, so might take up Starcraft instead... :wink:

Edit: it's 4am...
  • alucardd20
    alucardd20 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just started playing again, after the disappointment of Diablo 3.

There is no one on my server though, usually less than 5 people in an area. Every hour a server message pops up asking us to transfer to another server for free. But I like the name of mine, Perlemian Trade Route (sp?).

well you better transfer soon, they are shutting those servers down.
  • stratmantl69
    Options
    Still playing on the Namadii Corridor. Traffic there is usually light, which is good and bad sometimes. But I'm a total Star Wars geek, so I'll probably be on it for a good while. The wife only thought she was happy that I stopped playing WoW; MUHAHAHAHAHAHA..................
  • jo_dibs
    jo_dibs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ahh they just droped 1.3 and acutally put in some nice features

What did they put in? Did they fix the PVP issues? That's mainly why I stopped playing...
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    the group finder is great. i havent heard much complaining about PVP and they are going to start doing Rated BGs it looks like. they put in alot of new legacy things like a travel to the Black Hole (daily area) and a field repair droid
  • rainwalkerSK
    Options
    Hmm...I stopped playing when D3 hit, but I got bored with D3 pretty quickly. Maybe I'll re-up my subscription.
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I haven't played in some time (got bored), however my sub is still active. I need to get off my *kitten* and plaaaaaay.

Diablo 3 got boring fast.

Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm needs to come fill the hole in my life.
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Love it.

Play Ebon Hawk with my norri-beans <3
    Republic Side. Love the sage PVP. SO flexible! I can DPS and maybe heal if i feel like it.
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    LOVE SWTOR!!!

US - The Harbinger

Have Light and Dark toons, main is Moxx'y (50 Arsenal Merc)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    The PvP is too meh. Actually, after playing Guild Wars 2 WvW, I don't think I could go back to any other MMO. All the others are either open world with roaming gank squads of bratty kids or it's too small scale and full of premades.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    was going to check it out since it went F2P, but havent dl it yet...ive been game lazy i guess