Battling the same 2LBS and Same 1inche..

Options
LucyFordxo
LucyFordxo Posts: 62 Member
This is more of a vent session than anything else.

But I've been a real good girl for the past two months and have seen ZERO results. I was BEYOND THE MOON excited last week when I lost 2lbs and an inch off my waist. I felt like FINALLY my 6x a week gym workouts and healthy eating were paying off. That was until I got on the scale a few days ago only to see I had gained the 2lbs back, and feeling terribly bloated the past few days (just ended my period so what's up with that-don't know) have gained BACK that inch.

I'm so totally at my wits end I could just bawl my eyes out.

I got angry at myself and (stupidly) had soda crackers with soybutter and two fu*king marshmallows for my "lunch" today.

I feel SO trapped inside my body, and all I want is to break free.

:sad: :brokenheart:

Replies

• KimKAnderson80
    KimKAnderson80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Been there! The good news is that sometimes it takes mixing it up to see results. Maybe you eating marshmallows and really just "cheating" for a day will be what revamps your diet. Don't be so hard on yourself. It takes us PCOS gals 10 times longer to lose weight.
    I've noticed that I retain about 5 pounds of water weight from the week before my period to the week after. I thought I had stalled bc i didn't lose weight or inches for 3 weeks.
    Be persistent and stay strong. You will see a difference.
  • cheachea2
    cheachea2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I understand I feel the same PCOS is not my weightloss friend getting stuck st same weight 3 months straight is ridiculous and discouraging. I don't know what to roi exercise 4 times a week alternating strength and cardio 6 small meals to increase metabolism and high protein finer foods. I just think this is not meant to be.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    It takes us PCOS gals 10 times longer to lose weight.

this sucks...so it'll take me a few years at least to lose 23 lbs (my goal)? It's tough, but I say stick with it, you obviously aren't harming your body by eating healthy and exercising...hang in there. you're not alone in this quest!