Started Today - Mon - 23 Jul

Options
Shugga66
Shugga66 Posts: 18 Member
So, I did my fit test today and didn't totally feel like giving up, but I did listen to my body and didn't hurt myself. Anyone else starting today?

Replies

• Keesh400
    Keesh400 Posts: 7
    Options
    I started today and I feel the same, I did what I could do. From what I hear today is "easy", can't wait to see how tomorrow goes! I'm just preparing myself for the nutrition part, that's my struggle. Plus I'm such a funny eater. Good luck!
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Well done on starting, you two.

OMG, I didn't think the first fit test day was easy at all! I almost hurled!

Expect to be sore this week, do NOT give up, and you will be so glad that you didn't when next week rolls around.
  • Shugga66
    Options
    Good luck to both of you. Looking forward to tomorrow.
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I started today!!! Did the fit test after running a few miles (Mondays are my crazy workout day). I gave it all I could and did pretty well...but CRAP does my back hurt as well!

I am scared for tomorrow...as a tall woman with a large 'chestal region', plyometrics and my back do NOT get along!
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of week one and I'm loving the workouts. Although my calves are killing me, it takes a good 30 min of walking in the morning for them to feel somewhat normal. I'm hoping that goes down further into the program.

I love how short the workouts are right now and the pool of sweat on the floor after

Great job everyone
  • hmanley66
    hmanley66 Posts: 57
    Options
    I started today too! Dang that chick in the movie is a machine! The day you beat her in everything is the day you are in rockin shape!
  • dbass10
    dbass10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I startedyesterday with fit test. Today was day 2 and I was super pumped after the workout! Felt great....now just need to keep it up :)
  • skinnycyn83
    Options
    My husband and I started yesterday and we did better than we thought. Don't get me wrong; we were panting like crazy and on the brink of throwing our TV out the window, but we got thru it and we are completely proud of ourselves. Super sore today! I don't know how we are going to get thru todays workout. My body is getting better now, half way done w the day (stay at home mom; potty training a 2 1/2 year old boy) so, I think I'm a little warmed up for this afternoon. Does anyone know what to put on our "Exercise" log for this workout? I added jumping jacks and push ups, but we did more workouts on the Fit Test and I was hoping it would be available. Any suggestions?
  • dbass10
    Options
    HI,
    I just added mine as high impact aerobics. I figured that is the closest to it.
  • skinnycyn83
    Options
    WOW! Day two was a beast! Super sore today, but I know that it means I busted *kitten* and did everything almost right.
  • dbass10
    Options
    Well My calf muscles hate me today! I swear i though I was going to throw up this morning...maybe too much water at 6 in the morning? This is the hardest workout that I have done thus far and I've tried em all. I feel more sore doing Jillian, but damn do I sweat with this workout....I'm hoping this is going to work...it has to being this challenging!
  • Shugga66
    Options
    Hello everyone, well day 3 for me and my FEET are going through some serious pains. I have read everything from inputting some sole supports to doing the exercises bare footed. I haven't tried either one yet. I look forward to a recovery workout tomorrow, whatever that means :)

In my Shaun T's voice "Come on ya'll make some noise"

Stay strong!
  • Keesh400
    Keesh400 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello everyone, well day 3 for me and my FEET are going through some serious pains. I have read everything from inputting some sole supports to doing the exercises bare footed. I haven't tried either one yet. I look forward to a recovery workout tomorrow, whatever that means :)

In my Shaun T's voice "Come on ya'll make some noise"

Stay strong!

So it's not just me!? I thought something was seriously wrong with my feet because they hurt so bad. I even bought some new cross training shoes before today's workout and they still hurt. I've been working out in just socks by mid workout. Good to know its not just me, hope our pain stops by week 2. Guess no stilettos for me this weekend :-)

Ready for Day 4!
  • GEE1241
    GEE1241 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ready for day 4... second time around!!!!!
  • CurlDiva
    CurlDiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in I am also on day 4 today....I just joined this group today! Feel free to send a friend request or accept mine :)
  • skinnycyn83
    Options
    I did the Cardio Recovery today and didn't feel like I did much. I shouldn't be complaining bc the past 3 days have been intense, but whatev's! LOL
  • CurlDiva
    CurlDiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think the Cardio Recovery was just that. I didn't feel like I worked that hard either but I did enjoy it and still ended up in a puddle of sweat. Here here to day 5!
  • Shugga66
    Options
    So it was Friday night and I was exhausted, but as I sat there in front of the "telly" watching the opening of the Olympic Games I felt a sense of motivation. I pushed through pure cardio, yea for me!!! Of course, I stopped several times throughout the workout. I can't wait until my HRM gets here because I really think I'm burning a lot of calories.
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    Day 10 here! I'm also motivated by the Olympics and ordered a HRM yesterday. :D
  • Shugga66
    Options
    Did you push play today? Let's go people, "you can FREAKIN do it" in my Shaun T's voice :tongue: