Vertical Endeavors

Options
Brittany3914
Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
Have any of you been indoor rock climbing at Vertical Endeavors in Minneapolis and St. Paul? I went with my brother over the weekend and had a total blast! For a day pass (so you can go for a couple hours in St. Paul, then try the walls in Minneapolis) and equipment rental, I paid $22 and it was worth every penny! It was so much fun! Challenging, a little terrifying (especially at Minneapolis, since their walls are a bit taller), and definitely a great work out! My HRM clocked me burning 900 calories in a 3 hour span.

Great place to go with a group of friends, just call ahead and make sure there isn't a little kid birthday party scheduled, or you might need to go a different time.

Replies

• samasche1
    samasche1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness this sounds like a BLAST! thanks for the info!
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Correction: 900 calorie burn in a TWO hour span :)
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I haven't been, but my daughter went a few weeks ago on a field trip. She talked about it for days then asked if she could have her birthday party there next year.
  • celtic_ink
    celtic_ink Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Myself and a couple friends have a membership there. It's by far the best indoor rock climbing I've ever done. Love it there! Twice a year they have a 1 hour sale on their year membership. I would highly recommend taking advantage of these as the pricing is about half.