7/26/2012: Truthful Thursday

Options
Ha, I'll begin this as cheesily as I possibly can.

Truthfully, didn't follow through with any of my plans to get to the gym.

I woke up too late every single day and by the time I get home (10/11) at night I could almost CARE less about going to work out (I work two jobs so usually gone from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.) This is an issue I need to fix. Mornings are the only time I can work out and I can't take one day at a time, I need a weekly schedule that I stick to. That's my goal for today.

Replies

• cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow - dont beat yourself up too much : ) --- geez --- you work TWO jobs.

I've been counting my tea as some of my water : )- I so want that little glass to be full everyday

I've cut my pace back from 5MPH to 4.7MPH to get through week 5 of my C25K.

Otherwise, it's been a good week for me so I'm going to gloat in it a bit. They are rare. Hoping these groups change that and i have great weeks more often. This is the first good week in a long long long long time.
  • is4031
    is4031 Posts: 71
    Options
    Feeling great and ready for the day! This week has been great so far. Runs have been challenging since increasing total mileage on last Saturday.
  • kmcarr1
    kmcarr1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I haven't exercise in two days, been busy remodeling my bedroom, still no excuse I need to do my workout it only 20 minutes and I feel better because I am doing what ever it take to lose the weight.
  • katymrose
    katymrose Posts: 78
    Options
    The truth? The past two evenings, I've let my kids make the decision on what I should cook for supper. This has resulted in high calorie, starchy food choices. I just get tired of my girls not eating anything I cook. :indifferent: As far exercise goes, I've actually done cardio every weekday with strength training twice so far this week. Woohoo! I hope I can keep it up...

25489677.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • softdemonplaya
    softdemonplaya Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If I'm honest I ate way to late last night and probably not all the right things. Who am I kidding, definately not the right things lol. Even though I was still under my calorie intake everything else was way off the charts, and to add eat at 8 and going to bed at 10 probably wasn't my best choice of the week. On a positive note I got back on track today and had a really great day :-)