RevAbs Goals

Options
What made you pick RevAbs as your primary workout program? What are your expectations?

Replies

• PangelJ
    PangelJ Posts: 28
    Options
    My mother actually. She is a beachbody Emerald Coach. Knowing I have been struggling with my weight/some anxiety and other health issues. Her goal is to be a coach to help those with physical limitations. Her reason - she suffered a heart attack at 40. Being its 5 years later to support her through her transformation. I wanted to also transform myself in to something better. My problem areas are my "abs and my thighs" so this was the best way to start.

I am 2 days away from day 30 - I hope to feel better get fit and change my 'bad' eating habits while continuing to workout and help myself stay healthy and NOT have a heart attack at 40.

Always looking for good support and I am on Team Beach body as well.
    Shakeology/2 fast formula and the RevAbs programs are my current programs and past. I will be doing the 21 day cleanse after my RevAbs program.

I hope to meet more people doing the RevAbs... Plus Brent is great motivation and eye candy :) who doesn't love that :)