Losing 60 pounds in 2012

Options
tjyates3
tjyates3 Posts: 53 Member
I've lost about 27 pounds since the beginning of the year. I'd like to lose another 35 by Christmas. My wake up call was at last year's Christmas party when I received about 4 weight comments in a 1-hour company-wide luncheon. I'd love to show up looking and feeling good this year!!!!!!

What's your motivation for losing weight?

5482190.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• eileen7316
    eileen7316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Were they mean comments?

Congratulations! It sounds like you are on your way!
  • Jennifer_lynn85
    Options
    This is my SECOND time losing the SAME 30lbs but I plan to keep it off this time. Last time once I hit my 30lb mark I got prego with what was suppose to be our second child. God had other plans and called that little miracle home and I mis-carried at 6 weeks 3 days. After that I let myself go again, I was healthier than I was with my first child and couldn't figure out why I lost the baby. Around Christmas time I was right back where I was when I first started losing and I knew I didn't want to get any bigger. I am only a few pounds away from being back at 30lbs lost. My motivation is to feel good about myself again like I did when I was "skinny" , I also love the fact that my husband can't keep his hands off me ;-)