More recovery oriented friends!

Options
Hey all,

I've posted before in other threads and stuff but I am hoping to make some more recovery oriented friends. I'm struggling in my recovery right now and its proving challenging to not simply embrace the relapse. I've been doing some very ED things and I as much as I'm hating recovering I'm also hating my need to go back into my ED.

I'm very active on here and supportive of people's place and process. Feel free to add me if you like. :-)

Replies

• AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in recovery and reading Life Without Ed by Jenni Schaefer. An excellent read, and I'm looking for more people for a support group of those trying for recovery as well!
  • monstercakes
    monstercakes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i'm really glad you're recovering <3
    i recently deleted anyone who supports pro ED behaviour from my FL &it made all the difference in the world!
    xo
  • Leo_Joy_HG
    Leo_Joy_HG Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im currently recovering from bulimia. I'm very active on here, feel free to add me :)
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am one who knows how important it is to have support and be held accountable. I know this is a journey we will always be on with some days being harder than others. I believe it can be beaten.
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I'm currently in recovery and reading Life Without Ed by Jenni Schaefer. An excellent read, and I'm looking for more people for a support group of those trying for recovery as well!

That book quite literally changed my life.
    I am in recovery and currently not logging calories. I'm happy to support people who are fueling their bodies correctly and ready to make serious changes!
  • freenewme
    freenewme Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i am always looking for pro recovery frineds too

i love the book life with out ed and good bye ed hello me by the same author.
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in recovery too. I'm always looking for pro recovery friends :smile: It motivates me to talk to people who've gone through similar stuff and who have the same goals in mind.
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm recovering too. :) I added you already :)
  • aliveandfree22
    aliveandfree22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've never been diagnosed, but I've had disordered eating behaviors for 8 years (restricting, binging, excessive excercise), and just conciously upped my calories today!!! I want to be fit, strong and healthy. I would also love friends who are working toward healthier goals. We're in this together!!