Insanity second round!!!!!!!

Options
GEE1241
GEE1241 Posts: 32 Member
Second round of insanity. I found month 2 really hard. Month 2 caused my panic attacks to spur a lot more.
My first round i was exercising in the morning right when i woke up. I have moved my sessions to the evening. I seem to have more energy. I have panic disorder and sometimes working with the video is really hard ! this time i hope to see more results!!!
Anyone out there have anxiety/ panic and trying insanity.
Please add me... the more support the better.

What can i eat before insanity thats quick. I like to jump into it after work. i drive in the car for about 45 mins?

Replies

• braykay23
    braykay23 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi! So I don't have a panic disorder but I started a second round of Insanity on monday and I felt the same as you with my first round about the second month being really hard. I also had to move my workouts to the evening. It was just too hard to do that early in the morning!! If I were you I would buy a protein drink to have on your drive home. That way your stomach isn't too full when you work out and then you can eat your dinner afterwards. That's my advice!!
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    Hey sweetie, no panic disorder here, but I do have advice on food. A piece of fruit would be good. The carbohydrates will give you energy for the workout without weighing your stomach down. Also drink some water on the car ride. Save the protein shake for afterwards, unless of course you eat a protein-rich dinner right after.
  • GEE1241
    GEE1241 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls ! i'm def going to use this advice