Share a little about oneself...

Options
2»

Replies

• qtesnowd
    qtesnowd Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm in West Milford (very North Jersey) and just joined MFP. I'm 37 and have been fat for most of my life. I was born and raised in Alabama, so being fat was really easy! Glad I found this group - it'll help to have people to talk to who understand.
  • FrizzKris
    FrizzKris Posts: 4
    Options
    Im 27 and reside in South Jersey... Im doing insanity and on month 2.... Going to miami soon so must get this booty in shape :0)
  • Sisnjrn
    Sisnjrn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello NJ!! Exit 80is off the Parkway ... New, Just joined MFP ... looking for others in area for support and too support in our journey! :smile:
  • plunky58
    plunky58 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am new to MFP but look forward to the journey with new friends. I am exit 5 off the turnpike.
  • Adrianne619
    Options
    Im in South Jersey.. Just turned 29 and looking to hit 30 in shape and healthy! I have a Great Dane, and a Persian cat, but that's it for kids!
  • BravesMom99
    Options
    I am from Galloway, NJ. I am 32 years old, married with 1 child. I am super morbidly obese and trying to lose weight and create healthy habits as iI work towards a healthy body and mind and probably have bariatric surgery.
  • jennifers101875
    jennifers101875 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! 36 from Brick, new to MFP. Have at least 100lbs to lose, but will do 5lb goals.

Have tried every diet under the sun. Trying my own thing of low carbs and exercise. Hoping it works!
  • Cdpemberton
    Cdpemberton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    36 year old wife and mother of 2 from Bergen County NJ, originally from Essex County. Glad to meet everyone. Need to lose about 25 lbs. Please Add me as a friend for support.
  • poemdiva
    poemdiva Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am from East Rutherford, NJ, I am 31 years old, recently engaged, no children. I have been on MFP for a few months, lost some pounds but need to lose some more. Looking for support in the Jersey area, please add me as a friend. Always up for making new friends. :smile:
  • Aealdridge13
    Aealdridge13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 24 years old and live in Ewing, NJ but have lived in all parts of the state! I have a M.A. in History and Culture and work part time as a pharmacy tech while I search for a job in the public history field. I'd love to have more friends here so feel free to add me :)
  • ChelleA1234
    Options
    I am off exit 80 on the parkway and I am 40 years old and need to lose at the very least 50 pounds! Any support/advice would be amazing as I am not one to remain on "diets" or stay motivated at all. I had a baby boy 8 months ago and know that I have to get this weight off soon so I can chase him and not feel about 20 years older than I am!!
  • WillBeHalfMySize
    Options
    hello i am a 29 year woman from Hackettstown NJ:. My town is on the back of a pack of M&M's. Lol well i am just happy to be here and work on making my self healthy for the long run.
  • WillBeHalfMySize
    Options
    hello i am a 29 year woman from Hackettstown NJ:. My town is on the back of a pack of M&M's. Lol well i am just happy to be here and work on making my self healthy for the long run.