So addicted!

frazzle29
frazzle29 Posts: 122 Member
I just got this today, and just did mission 1. Couldn't complete, just a beginning runner, but so addicted I absolutely love this! I run at night and was jumping at my shadows! :)

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    you dont have to run the whole way if you cant. I walk/fast walk until they say 'zombies 100m' then i run/jog for as long as i can, usually get away but sometimes dont, but i complete the missions this way. Even walk some after the mission is over to keep picking up items.
  • Spiderjaime
    Spiderjaime Posts: 11 Member
    I thought that this game looked so fun that I started the Couch to 5K running program to get to the point that I felt like I could play it. Then I couldn't wait until I finished it, so I did both at once. I just ran 25 minutes straight for the first time in my life! And I evaded zombies 3 times through it!
    I'm totally addicted too! I mean I learned how to run to play this game!!
  • uk_james
    uk_james Posts: 52 Member
    I think I'm going to get addicted too, did the first mission today, ran on the treadmill at the gym. Made the time go so quickly. Can see this becoming an obsession!
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    I'm an addict tooo! Don't want to run out of missions though hah and I will if I keep running everyday with it. Although I have started to not have the zoms chase me so I guess I'd go back to the beginning and have them chase me to push myself.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    I love this game, but I've only gotten chased by zombies a few times. Is there a trick to it? Something I need to turn on?
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    I love this game, but I've only gotten chased by zombies a few times. Is there a trick to it? Something I need to turn on?

I know you can turn on/off zombie chases in your settings. but i think the timing and amounts may be random. Hubby and i take turn doing our missions, so we actually do each mission twice, once on his phone and once on mine. We've had mostly, but not all the same amount of zombie chases.
  • jfontanna
    jfontanna Posts: 24 Member

From what I've read on the support posts for Zombies, Run! (https://www.zombiesrungame.com/support/#question-19), in order for you to get chased, the following has to be true:
    1.) You must be running the latest version of Zombies, Run!
    2.) If using GPS mode, your GPS must have a fix (GPS required on Android)
    3.) You must have Zombie Chases turned on
    4.) You must be moving faster than 3.5km/h (2.2 mph)
    5.) You must be moving slower than 15km/h (9.3 mph)