Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    well done, April!
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! Did you see we're in the lead right now?!!

Nice job getting a 10k in April, I bet the relay points helped. Wondering if there are any other relays we can do. I'll look through the medals and see if there's an activity I need to buck up and try.

I hope every one has a great week! Vicki
  • Weathers58
    Weathers58 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi Just to let you know I've got 5 10K's to add on Thursday pm and on Friday I'm running the National 3 peaks (Ben Nevis, Sca Fell and Snowden) so I will post another 4 10k's on Sunday plus an hours football which ashould bring us back up tyo top spot.

So thats 9 10K's and an hours footie.

I cant log this from work hence why I batch tem

Tim xxx
  • meerkat70
    Options
    I'll log today and yesterday now. 3.1 + a sprint today, and yesterday's yoga and 1 mile. I'll do 6 miles tomorrow. I'm on conference, so a bit limited at the mo.

I think we're one person down at the minute, so it's great how well we're doing with just the three of us.
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    I know this is not my thread but just wanted to say how well you are all doing. Phitbits turned Cake Eaters, you are kicking our butts, but that is okay as we are all on here for one thing. Congrats to you guys. (Tim, thanks for that false sense of superiority we had before you logged all your runs, put me in my place :)) Carla
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Ah, thanks Carla! You're doing an amazing job!

For my fellow 6-ers, I've had a slow fortnight, with only a bit of running. I didn't update for a while, and have just added my miles in for the last 10 days or so. I feel like I'm back on track now, so I guess I should be a bit more of a regular contributor - sorry, things went haywire here for a while.
  • meerkat70
    Options
    When I did my interval run earlier in the week, I added 12 x 100 meters - but just realised my intervals were 200 m each - so I've added an additional 12 x 100 m for that.

Also added todays' run - 3.1 mile and a 400 m sprint.
  • vicmonster
    Options
    Carla thanks for the kudos, though Tim and Jane are really carrying the load for us.

Cake Eaters I just entered for the last week. After tomorrow I wont have much to log but will do my best while on the road.

Have a great week everyone!!!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    I'm going to try to hit the superathlete stuff today. Heading to the beach with the small girl today... :-)
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Beach was a 'beach day' at the local reservoir. It was very successful, from a superathlete pov, and lots of fun. I rode a horse, went on a kat, swam,long walk, short walk, played beach volleyball.... I've hatched a plan to do a few other bits on the list tomorrow, and reckon I'll just get in there under the wire. :-)
  • meerkat70
    Options
    football with the small girl in the park today. :-)
    And a 6 miler.
    Walking the dog, and going for a cycle later.
    Dad wants to go to gym tonight.

I'm so climbing those ranks!
  • vicmonster
    Options
    Go get em Jane!
  • aprilroh
    aprilroh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well here we are on the last day. I am so proud of us and mostly my teammates Cake Eaters.You are amazing. I logged tennis and swim this a.m. maybe I'll get one more thing in this afternoon. I am so thankful I happened to be in the right place time to get here in the Olympic Challenge.
    My husband died June 18th after three years rough ride wth cancer. I needed this to keep me up and sweatin the stress. I am surrounded by family and friends and doing all the right things but it will be a long road ahead. I miss the sweetest man ever. Thanks for listening.
    I would never have been doing "two a days" and trying all these different events without this encouragement. Thank you so much. My husband found peace and I am finding more each day for me and our family. Love and Peace to all of you! And congrats on all the great exercise!! April
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Cake Eaters! You were awesome competitors, dedicated and regular. It was fun competing against you. That last week, you guys really pulled it out. Wear that Gold Medal with pride, you earned it. :drinker:
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Yay! We won! :-)