New Mama Get your Body Back Challenge (US and Canada only)

I remember bringing my new baby home for the first time and thinking to myself "how am I ever going to do this." The weeks were long and exhausting and I had no idea how I would ever get my pre-baby body back. I felt awful in my own skin and let myself indulge a little too much during my first pregnancy and I was faced with trying to find time for me while also caring for a brand new baby.
It's not easy to find the right balance and you should always allow yourself the 6-8 weeks to fully recover before jumping in to a workout routine. Once you are able to do something it's a good idea to start with short workouts and do them whenever you find time to fit them in.
I often wished I had a mom support group when I had little babies but it wasn't something I even knew existed at the time. I had a fire inside of me that drove me to make the time to do quick and effective workouts paired with nutrition that would give me results without starving or hurting myself. My workouts were "me time" They were a time for me to just take a few minutes to get away and do something that made me feel amazing when I was done.
Now I want to pay it forward and help other moms who are looking for a support group. My team is hosting a new mama get your body back challenge and I'd love to have YOU join us. If you are a mom who is looking to see some results feel free to message me for more information. If you know anyone who is looking for this kind of support please send her my way.
"A healthy mom = a healthy family"
Owner: tarnyacarrierLeaders: tarnyacarrierCreated on October 14, 20142 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Important stuff will go here one day.

Discussions

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members