Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

JT Fitness Online Coaching

My name is Johnny Tran and I am a personal trainer. I am a Vietnamese/American born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I have lived there for 4 years before I moved to California with my parents. I now reside in Costa Mesa, California.

My interest in fitness did not come about until my mid 20s. I have been thin all my life. I never had an interest in any sports or activities. When I was 24 I took up running as a hobby. With my thin frame I built up a lot of stamina. I can run for miles and miles without getting tired. At 5'11" and 24 years old, I weighed 135 pounds. I was partying a lot and eating everything and anything I wanted! It was not until I met my girlfriend who inspired me to become a healthier person. I stopped partying and focused my time at the gym. The first year of working out I was ignorant. I thought taking a lot of supplements would help make me grow, but I wasn't growing. I learned a bunch of things from friends whom have been working out already, trying out everything and anything I was told. Nothing seemed to make a difference.I have switched up my diet and routine and yet still no results.

After reading up information on the internet about fitness and supplements, I experimented several different ways of exercise and tried out countless products. I accumulated a lot of information through six years of experience, and finally learned and mastered how to manipulate my body to gain mass and get stronger. I don't have a set workout plan for myself, I pick a muscle group that I want to work out for the day and workout doing that muscle group only. I do anywhere between 7 to 9 exercises and I'll do set after set until I hit failure. I usually go heavy every set, too! As for dieting, I am a fan of IIFYM as we all know it means "i it fits your macros."

I am currently 30 years old, weighing 206 pounds and still growing. I would like to hit 250 to 300 lbs in the next couple of years. I am proud of what I have accomplished and I wish to do more. I want to share what I've learned with everyone which is why I started my own business. Helping others achieve their fitness goals is a huge accomplishment for me. I also post progress pictures on Instagram and Facebook to help motivate and inspire others. With proper training and dieting, you can achieve the body that you want. I've changed my life, and you can change yours! Visit www.JTFITNESS.co for more information.
Owner: John3Brav0Leaders: John3Brav0Created on December 5, 20147 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Important stuff will go here one day.

Discussions

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members