Ms. Manning's Sports Medicine Class

My Fitness Pal
My Fitness Pal is an online tool used to help track your food intake and physical activity as well as meet your nutritional goals that you create! It is a fun and interactive and tells you exactly how to reach the physical fitness level you are trying to reach. As we know, nutrition is key when it comes to performing at our best abilities in sports and living a long healthy life. Please follow the directions below to create an account.
1. Go to www.myfitnesspal.com
2. Create an account
3. Fill in your personal information and create your fitness goals
4. Include the email manning.a@northwest.sparcc.org to your friends so I can track your work.
5. Make sure you go to your email address and confirm the account.
6. For convenience, you may also download the MyFitnessPal Free app. You will have 5 minutes at the start of every class to type in your information on your app. You will need to complete the weekends on your own.
7. You must fill in your food intake and physical fitness for two weeks. It is Due February 1st.
This will count as a 100 point project. Make sure you fill it in daily and do not wait until the last minute.
Owner: armanning23Leaders: armanning23Created on January 21, 201618 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Discussions

Awfully quiet in here, isn’t it?

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members