On a journey to love myself again! Who is with me??

I started my journey almost 4 weeks ago. In the past year I've allowed myself to be so committed and focused on my relationship that unfortunately in the process I lost myself. I started putting my wants & needs on the shelf and concentrated all my energy into something that may not last...who knows.

I used to be that strong woman that would look after my body, mind & spirit and know my boundaries in a relationship...I have found it hard to regain my confidence and to say it's ok to be looking after ME again!! I'm still in my current relationship but know that through working on my body and looking good again my self esteem will come back like it used to be!

So...I started my journey 4 weeks ago and I'm not looking back! I started at 70kgs and now i am 65.7kgs and couldn't be happier with my results. I go to the gym at 6am for an hour and straight after work for an hour. I've change my diet dramatically by consuming about 1200-1400 calories in a day and cutting out all junk food!

My biggest inspiration is my 3 gorgeous boys. They are my everything and they are my rock as I am theirs! MY goal is to get back to 60kgs and be back in a size 8 (AUS). I used to be a Personal Trainer so I know the do's & don'ts and this is probably where i get a slight advantage...still it is a challenge sometimes but I've realised that nothing is going to feel better for my spirit then to heal the damage my soul has encountered in the past year.

So...who has a storyto tell and who is going to be with me through this journey to rediscover myself??

Owner: manz_85Leaders: manz_85Created on May 26, 20163 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Important stuff will go here one day.

Discussions

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members