The 6-Week Badass Challenge

How do I join?
If you want to join you have to PM me or ask for an invite in the forum thread called "the 6-week badass challenge" under Challenges. The challenge started July 3rd 2018. *Closed for new participants*

What is this challenge?
This is meant to be a fun and motivating way to lose weight with a group of people backing each other up. Every week new challenges will arrive. It's optional whether you want to actually do the challenges or just be a part of the weigh-ins. All challenges are meant to help you get the most out of these 6 weeks. The challenges will wary from week to week. Sometimes it can be food related, psych related, exercise related and so on, I don't want to spoil too much. I have made a spreadsheet where everyone can track their progress and see how others are doing. Every week I will select a 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place who lost the biggest % of their weight. And after these 6 weeks are up, a winner will be selected and crowned the ultimate badass.

Weigh-ins?
Every week you will step on a scale and post your weight in the discussion thread. I would prefer if you post your weight in pounds. You choose which day you want to weigh in and at the beginning of every week I will post the results from last week. If you skip weigh-in for 2 weeks in a row you get disqualified (not if you tell me that you are going away for 2 weeks or something beforehand).

What is a badass?
A badass isn't someone who wears ripped leather jackets, a badass isn't someone who breaks stuff to look tough, and a badass isn't someone who fights for the fun of fighting. That's the definition of a poser. Being a badass is completely different.

Unspoken Rules of Being Badass:
1. First rule of being a badass. A badass does not talk about being a badass. Period.

2. Second rule of being a badass, a badass does not try to be a badass or look tough. A badass simply is a badass.

3. A badass stays true to themselves, always. This means being themselves for themselves, and not being fake to impress others.

4. A badass does not give up. Badasses will always push themselves for the better, no matter how hard it gets.

5. A badass is not a jerk. A badass does not prey on the weak, and shows kindness in return to those who are kind.

6. A badass knows his/her limits. Don't be stupid, you're not Superman, you'll die if you jump off a building.

7. A badass does not make enemies or go looking for fights. They do not fights that aren't worth fighting either.
Owner: Bendiz_Leaders: Bendiz_Created on June 23, 201827 membersPrivacy: Private