Midlife Crisis Fitness

'You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.'
- C.S. Lewis

Whether you are in your thriving 30's, fab 40's, looking to be fit n 50 or sexy 60's we can come to a point where we don't know how we got here but it's time to make a change.

Where do you start? How far can you go? Can you do it?

Yes you can, and I will share my story on how it happened for me twice! Yes I had to learn this lesson twice. Once at 37 years old and again at 44 years old. Now 48 years old in 2020 and pursuing my 50's and single digit body fat percentage I am trying to give back to a community of people that helped me.

Follow along if you are interested. Get involved if you can help!

This Group is not meant to be a personal story or blog, but I do want to focus it on things that I learned that work vs things that did not. What I mean to say is it will be directed mostly towards middle-aged guys (30 - 60 yrs old) that want to shed the 30 - 50 lbs that we gain after getting married, get a full time job, get a car loan, mortgage and kids... Stress adds bad habits, poor eating, less exercise and then there is the sympathy pregnancy weight. Yes it is a thing! I gained 10 lbs in my last pregnancy. Seriously...

It will NOT be a strong man competition, bulk and cut, lifting group.
It will NOT be a marathon running or jogging lifestyle group.
It will BE more centered on re-composition to lean and maintenance.

Think, Lifestyle Change based. A lifestyle that can be adopted and used until you are 80 years old. Exercises and cardio that can fit into a busy life. Not all of us have 2 hrs a day to go to the gym, or 1.5 hrs to go for a run.

The group has been changed to a men's support group. June 8 2020. - KHMcG.
Owner: MidlifeCrisisFitnessLeaders: MidlifeCrisisFitness, maronesax1972Created on April 16, 202070 membersPrivacy: Private