Karges Family

sharing my diet profile after having a masive blood clot, and balancing healthier food choices when making meals at home. I feel much better. Last week I had a massive blood clot and died. God saved me and I plan to give Him all glory.

I do check my blood pressure: SYS, DIS, Pulse in addition to blood sugars 2x per day.

When I had covid, I slept thru some medications, Eluquis and slept 12-16 hours each day for a couple of weeks. Blood Clots formed in my legs and became a massive blood clot in my heart, causing me to pass out and not have a pulse for 4-5 minutes, and lost control of my bowels. I was blessed that when I entered the store, I collappded as a Retired Sacramento Firefighter helped catch me before I hit the floor. When CPR did not re-establish a pulse, a chest thrust broke up the blood clot. I then was rushed to Shasta Regional Medical Center where I was admitted for five days. I feel great for someone who died and was saved by Jesus. MAKarges@gmail.com
Owner: makargesLeaders: makargesCreated on February 21, 20221 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Important stuff will go here one day.

Discussions

Awfully quiet in here, isn’t it?

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members