Chronically Chaotic

Welcome to Chronically Chaotic - a unique community of individuals striving to navigating life with various chronic illnesses & disabilities. <3

Members of Chronically Chaotic understand firsthand the nuanced challenges that accompany everyday life with chronic illness & disability. We recognize there is no secret formula or 'one size fits all' approach and, while diet & exercise are indeed helpful tools, ultimately the path to wellness is far more complex & elusive.

Diet & exercise plans must often be carefully adapted to suit diverse needs & limitations. These routines may even differ day-to-day, as individuals must be flexible & modify their approach in order to cope with unpredictable & ever-changing symptoms, energy levels, etc.
My name is Cassidy, & as a person with several chronic medical conditions herself, I am SO glad you're here!

I hope you will find this group to be a welcoming, judgment-free space to share triumphs & struggles alike. Feel free to say hi and introduce yourself if you feel comfortable :)

Truly excited to motivate, encourage & empower one another throughout this journey!

Owner: BuildUpLaughterLeaders: BuildUpLaughterCreated on May 11, 20225 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Discussions

Awfully quiet in here, isn’t it?

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members