Koalas IBC Jumping Into Summer

Invitations to this team will be sent on Thursday, June 1. You must be an active member of the 5% Challenge to participate in the IBC. This is a private team for those members of Tenacious GR8ERS, and Rain Dancers of the 5% Spring Challenge who wish to remain accountable through the time "In-Between" Challenges, (aptly named the IBC).

Welcome, Tenacious GR8TERS and Rain Dancers to the Jumping Into Summer IBC!

Team Leaders are
Ceriusly1, diannemt, lavalily, Yiche912,
RainDancer Leaders are TEXASTITCHER, dbeau57, linda7677
If you have questions, ask on the chat or contact a leader. (note: the above names are clickable links)

Everything on this team is optional but we hope you will enjoy some of the fun and motivational activities we have provided for you.
Hello My name is Luna and this is my baby, Moonbeam! Welcome to the Koalas! We are here to encourage you to eat healthily and jump from tree to tree. Just kidding about the tree jumping, that is, unless you really want to, but we do hope you will find some stairs to climb and perhaps a rebounder or trampoline or even some ropes to jump, (I have it on good authority that skipping can be counted as jumping), throughout the next few weeks as we all continue to be accountable to our teammates and especially to ourselves.
dl6jl3n5yuma.png
You can read more about Koalas
here.