This is it! My Daily Journal on Semaglutide Program!

My Weight Loss Daily Journal & Journey After Starting Semagultide Injections (same as Wegovy or Ozempic) - Let's go! My Own Recipes, Food Favorites, Mexican Food, Wine, Drinks, Having Fun!
I am NOT a Diabetic. I went to my doctor for help with my back pain and with weight loss and to my surprise he prescribed to me Semagultide, suggesting I am a good candidate. I'm 61 years old, height 5' 2 1/2", starting weight 167, Goal weight 115 to 120 lbs. I was in a serious car accident 4 years ago and have constant lower back pain. At that time I weighed about 134 pounds. I started gaining too much weight after the accident and my back pain got worse, making it difficult to exercise much. I exercised regularly before the accident but struggled to get back to my daily exercise routines. I have a pear shape body frame and carry a lot of weight from my waist down. I recently went on a 1000 to 1200 calorie diet for 3 months and got stuck after losing 6 pounds. My doctor thinks this is my solution to help me get to a healthy weight. Start date of Semaglutide program June 14, 2023. Support Group to share experiences, answer questions and details of your own personal journey. Valentina
Owner: 1961ValentinaLeaders: 1961ValentinaCreated on June 15, 202316 membersPrivacy: Private