2023 Summer 5% Challenge - Red Hots

The 🔴🌡️RED HOTS🌡️🔴 Team is made up of members of the 2023 5% Challenge Community. Boarding Passes (invitations) will begin to be sent soon. You must be a member of the 2023 Summer 5% Community team before requesting to join a individual 5% Team.

The Red Hots (formerly The Red Hot Chili Steppers aka. RHCS) -are dedicated, competitive, supportive, and focused on having an amazing race across the globe as we each write our own Red Hot success story. Participate to contribute to your team's exercise goals and LTGL challenges. Work on your individual goals and above all - ALWAYS keep moving forward and NEVER give up!!
Your 🔴🌡️RED HOTS🌡️🔴 ✈️🧳Flight Crew🧳✈️:
⛱️ Bruni (bbonet3) - Baggage Handler
⛱️ Denise (Mango1960) - Passenger Service Agent
⛱️ Heidi (hicim705) – Captain
⛱️ Laura (paints5555) - Flight Attendant
⛱️ Sarah (macrat12) – Flight Attendant

**ATTENTION @Everyone 🔴🌡️RED HOTS🌡️🔴: THANK YOU to ALL!! Everyone has completed the MANDATORY for ALL 🔴🌡️RED HOTS🌡️🔴 ~ Guidelines & Getting To Know You Information!! ~~ PLEASE NOTE: I assumed that you were DAYLIGHT TIME (if you are posting from the USA). If that it incorrect, please make a note of it when you post your next exercise/LTGL for Week #1. I will be sure to change my spreadsheet (this is important to determine where you are posting from and ensures that our reported times are correct in the 5% Challenge Community). ~ 🙏THANK YOU🙏!! ~
Heidi (hicim705) 2023 Summer 5% Challenge ~ Captain 🔴🌡️RED HOTS🌡️🔴
Owner: kaliswalkerLeaders: kaliswalker, hicim705, Ceriusly1, Dianedoessmiles1, ladyluk1, macrat12, paints5555, bbonet3, Mango1960Created on June 19, 202334 membersPrivacy: Private