For my Fitbit friends :) ... How To Get Used To, And Navigate the Two Sides of the MFP app - Dashboard ... and Community

For my Fitbit friends :) ...

How To Get Used To, And To Navigate, the Two Separate Sides of the MFP app :

1.) The Chat/Challenges/Message Boards/Group side, and
2.) The Dashboard/Food Diary/Nutrition/Progress/Wall/Mail/Friends side

I made a space to ask questions, give links, help each other find directions & how-to's, and share which challenges we've joined or checked out.

MFP is *not* difficult - I promise !! But it does 'take a minute' lol to get used to navigating, if you're coming from Fitbit. It's just very different to Fitbit's navigation. Fitbit has the health tracking tools - they're tech is embedded mostly in their hardware, NOT in their app (as we all know, lol)!

.... but MFP doesn't have any hardware. All their tech is embedded in their app!

1.) Their food logging tools are vastly superior, their nutritional info presentation and data crunching (ie looking at it from a few different ways - %s as well as grams; clicking on a nutrient and showing you which foods you ate contained that nutrient; a running total PER NUTRIENT throughout the day, so you can see where you've already gotten plenty, and where you need more; etc etc etc ... !)

2.) Their Community section is WAY more robust than Fitbit's!

If you want to know something, pls ask. We'll figure it out together (I'm new here, too! 🤗).

If you want to share something, a tip, a fun challenge, a new way to do something in MFP, whatever!, please, post and share! 👏

Happy trails,
- mk ✨

Owner: mkksemailLeaders: mkksemailCreated on July 14, 202313 membersPrivacy: Private