We Can Absolutely Do This!

For those of us who haven’t quite yet become consistent with working out.

I’m talking about being on and off with this thing. You go hard for a week, a month, or maybe a few months but you’ve yet to stick your feet to the ground and dig in. You want to but you just don’t have the support, the accountability.

Sure, you’d love to have a trainer but then again, it kind of scares you, the commitment part. Maybe the financial part too.

It’s okay! I’ve been there. I am there now. All of this is and was me. So I am inviting you to join me on this journey to commitment. To sticking your feet in the ground.

Working out doesn’t have to be a burden. It is fun. Once we get going, it’s worth all the sweat in the end. It’s worth the progress, the discipline.

We Can Do This!

I mean, let’s just try at least. 30 days isn’t much. Let’s shoot for more days later. Right now we’ll start with:

3-5 days of working out (at the gym or at home)
You choose

Setting a specific time in our schedule to workout

Cutting out at least one bad food item

And lastly, regardless of if we’re working out in the morning or not, we want to get up early in the morning (for some reason, I’ve found this to be a great motivation)

Not bad right?

Let’s do this!
Owner: tgildon10Leaders: tgildon10Created on July 24, 20234 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Important stuff will go here one day.

Discussions

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members