Free online diabetes summit

Options
Sunny_Bunny_
Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
http://www.thediabetessummit.com

If you're not familiar with these online summits, they are basically video discussions on certain topics by some of the LCHF names we may or may not be familiar with.
Each day, there are certain videos available to watch. You can usually watch the previous days videos if you missed one but after that second day, it's gone.
At the end, they usually make every video available again for one last day.
They do offer to sell you copies to keep but it's completely optional.
There is usually an audio only version available for each one too.

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Is this the same one as the last time, or is it all new presentations? Do you know at all? Bandwidth mentally ATM prevents research.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    Is this the same one as the last time, or is it all new presentations? Do you know at all? Bandwidth mentally ATM prevents research.

Same host. I'm not sure if same presentations. I didn't look into it much. I just got an email notifying me a new one was coming up.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Options
    I see Amy Berger and Danielle Hargenrader (T1D) in the huge lineup this time. I don't remember hearing from either of them last time. I don't think I know who Danielle is...
    might be new stuff. At least new versions of the same old stuff anyway. Lol
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    This looks interesting. Thank you. :)
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    thanks for the tip. I see they have a session with Dr. Joseph Kraft, who died a few weeks ago. Must be the last video talk he did. Will be worth it just to hear him!
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    camtosh wrote: »
    thanks for the tip. I see they have a session with Dr. Joseph Kraft, who died a few weeks ago. Must be the last video talk he did. Will be worth it just to hear him!

Sorry to hear. :'( A good reason to tune in.

His obituary is here:
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/chicagotribune/obituary.aspx?pid=184247971

Service tomorrow (March 4) in Skokie, IL.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    A summary of the importance of Dr. Kraft's work.
    https://profgrant.com/2013/08/16/joseph-kraft-why-hyperinsulinemia-matters/

• cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    camtosh wrote: »

I have heard an interview with Dr. Kraft. Brilliant. Way ahead of his time. People will look back at what he did in a hundred years and wonder why so few seemed to listen while he was still alive.